Ecovacs and iRobot – two outstanding names that many people use their products, especially robotic vacuums, so much. They have the same point that takes the quality to be an important factor to create and manufacture. In particular, Roomba tends to care about the material to make up its good product. Meanwhile, ECOVACS concerns about the speed of suction control that relating much to cleaning. Therefore, in order to know these brands deeply, let us go together with us to learn about their products. The products we want to focus on are Deebot N79 vs Roomba 650. They will give you the best technology with many great features as well as a good price.
DEEBOT N79 vs Roomba 650 Overview
A robotic vacuum is a new kind of vacuums with many features that normal kids don’t have. People like these vacuums with their design that shows the flexible and convenience when cleaning. Therefore, they receive many compliments and good feedbacks from users.
DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 are intelligent robot vacuum cleaners with a compact and round shape. They are of moderate weight, not as heavy as many other vacuum cleaners. Also, both have a full range of motor, filters, and brushes to perform basic tasks. The shell is made of a material that has been carefully selected to avoid breaking or cracking during working. In addition, although these items are quite small their dust bin can also contain a lot of dust when vacuuming. Moreover, both of these models use the battery instead of the power cord with quite a long working time. Furthermore, DEEBOT N79 is gray in color while the Roomba 650 is black and DEEBOT N79 is often more prominent. In particular, DEEBOT N79 alone provides users with a way to adjust its operation through the app on a phone with Wi-Fi connection.
Both the DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 offer their many benefits and their movable magnetic convenience. First of all, its small weight makes handling and storage extremely convenient and takes up little space. These robotic vacuums help reduce the pain of having to carry it away or take it upstairs. Second, they use a pair of wheels to quickly glide across floors and carpets without getting stuck. Moreover, you can adjust the speed accordingly when working. The space they can work with is also quite large, about 800-1000 square feet.
DEEBOT N79 vs Roomba 650 Comparison
These two products are all robotic vacuums, so they have many similarities. The similarities are shape, battery, and suction power with the time scheduling function. In contrast, both are located in two different brands, so they have different characteristics of manufacturers. The difference is related to the charge time and runtime, how it works, the cleaning mode, and a few other features.
- DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 are cordless robotic vacuum and they use a battery to replace the power cord. The type of battery they use is Lithium-Ion that is the latest technology of battery that both brands apply. Their battery capacity is about 2600mAh that is long enough to work for a long time. Especially, after complete the task, these items can automatically charge.
- Besides, the suction these models have is about 1000Pa that is so strong to vacuum dust and other particles. Nevertheless, they also get a drop sensor to protect and anti-collision with protective bumpers. This makes cleaning perform more and more excellent.
- Next, both cleaners can conveniently schedule up to 7x per week which we know as the time scheduling function. Besides, they take advantage of brushes like deep-reach flexible brush-roll with dual wide-reach nylon brushes. Thanks to that, you can see them sweep out all the dust on the edges and corners in your house.
- DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 come with a lightweight design as you can be easy to realize. DEEBOT N79 weighs only 6.7 pounds when the weight of Roomba 650 is a bit heavier at 7.9 pounds. Nevertheless, DEEBOT N79 is a bit small at 3.1 inches in height when that Roomba 650 is taller at 3.6 inches. Therefore, DEEBOT N79 is smaller and more compact to smoothly run under the furniture.
- As you know, DEEBOT N79 vs Roomba 650 uses a battery with 2600mAh of capacity. However, the difference is about the time they provide. With DEEBOT N79, you receive 100 minutes of runtime for cleaning a large room which is up to 1000 square feet. Meanwhile, Roomba 650 can last in 120 minutes of runtime and deeply clean on 800 square feet. Both of them also can be auto charging but the time of charge is different. Namely, DEEBOT N79 just uses 3-4 hours for charging whereas the charging time of Roomba 650 is about 4-5 hours.
- The technology they apply is another difference that makes them outstanding. DEEBOT N79 is excellent with Smart Motion navigation when Roomba 650 goes with iAdapt navigation along with a full suite of sensors. These features help these machines to adapt to the surface they work. Besides, Roomba 650 is well-known with 3 Stage Cleaning System when the number cleaning stage from DEEBOT N79 is 4.
- Taking about cleaning modes, they do the same with auto and spot mode. However, DEEBOT N79 gets more with edge and single room mode as well as 300ml dust bin capacity. Meanwhile, Roomba will do a greater job when working on carpet.
- Only DEEBOT N79 provides user remote control on apps that require 2.4GHz Wi-Fi to use. In contrast, Roomba 650 comes with a virtual wall with an AeroVac filter to get the best result.
DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 stand in the group of middle-range price cleaner that people can afford. You just need under 300$ to own these robotic vacuums. Besides, you can update the information on the website to know more about them if there has anything change.
Both DEEBOT N79 and Roomba 650 also leave a strong impression with people through their great performance. However, a great number of users give more compliments to Roomba 650. This item provides many features that are a bit more outstanding than the other.