Dyson has made many types of vacuum cleaners with models and types. Dyson’s products, when marketed, are of both external and internal quality that meets the needs of millions of consumers around the world. It has many kinds that spread from good to elite for people to pick up when choosing. Right now, we will show you two other types of Dyson machines: Dyson V6 Animal vs Absolute. They are so unique, so you should follow this post and take note if you want.
Dyson V6 Absolute vs V6 Animal Overview
These products are perfect with many valuable features and properties. They help the user to clean any terrain with their support tools. For that reason, many customers do not want to change to another type after using these items.
Both is so pretty with a fantastic design that you can take advantage of all the parts for cleaning. Dyson V6 Animal has a more comprehensive, cleaner head with a bristle brush for removing all obstacles. Nevertheless, it is excellent with a long purple wand that creates an ideal height for cleaning. In this case, Dyson V6 Absolute gets red colour on the wand-like V6 Animal. Both vacuums can use a Lithium-Ion battery with a Dyson Digital V6 motor to generate strong suction. In addition, the filtration system near the large dust cup to do well. They combine to solve with the dust to prevent the release. After that, you need to do a simple step to empty the cup.
They are can work perfectly with the design that Dyson makes. They let you clean with the agility of the stick form wheels. In addition, the handheld form helps to eliminate all kinds of dirt with a variety of tools. Furthermore, these items also have a particular structured cleaning head that is low and small to squeeze through the nooks underneath the utensils. Mainly because there is no power cord, no matter where you go, there is no outlet or not. However, since it is battery powered, charging is required, and Dyson provides a docking station. This device will be mounted on the wall to save space and keep the product safer and cleaner.
Dyson V6 Absolute vs Animal: Comparison
These vacuum cleaners have a good foothold in the market with a high price tag from the user. Both bring exciting things that anyone wants to own. They have similarities in structure, mode of operation, as well as operating time and accessories. The difference between the two models comes from the cleaning head with weight/colour or cup capacity.
- Both belongs to the wireless product category and can operate for transformation. You can see the cleaning product with stick form but with the help of wheels below. Besides, yes, in a more compact shape than handheld, you can combine it with another tool to make your housework more convenient.
- Besides, both are very gentle – this is the advantage they give you. Moreover, It also uses batteries to eliminate the troubles and entanglement of the power cord. This battery requires filling in 3.5 hours thanks to the connection to the docking station that Dyson requires wall mounting. This way, you can reduce cramping while protecting and keeping these vacuum cleaners clean.
- Moreover, they use essential accessories such as combination tools, crevice tools. There is also a mini motorized tool and soft dusting brush to collect all the dirt no matter where it is.
- In particular, the cleaning time lasts up to 20 minutes in the fade-free suction, but it remains 6 minutes in max mode. So, users can adjust the cleaning time to finish the job quickly and thoroughly.
- Both has in common is an attractive, beautiful design. However, they also differ in this feature with their striking colouration. Dyson V6 Absolute has a very soft purple colour while V6 Animal is more vibrant in red. In addition, the weight also caught people’s attention with a minimal difference. The Dyson V6 Absolute weighs 5 pounds but is only slightly lighter than the 5.1 pounds of the V6 Animal.
- Next, they use a different number of cleaning heads. The Dyson V6 Animal only has a direct-drive cleaner head, while the V6 Absolute improves efficiency with the addition of a soft roller.
- In particular, both models have a Dyson Digital motor V6 with the help of 15 cyclones in the dust cup. Their dust cups are suitable by design, but there is a difference in capacity. Specifically, the Dyson V6 Absolute can hold up to 0.12 gallons, while the dust cup of the V6 Animal is only 0.105 gallons. Therefore, users tend to choose the one with the larger dust cup.
Dyson is still a famous brand that pleases customers and always grasping the trend to produce excellent and perfect products. All are capable of meeting every need from simple to complex of consumers. For that reason, the price of the products is also consistent with their quality so that no one can complain both types of vacuum cleaners priced below $300, which is not expensive much. However, the cost of the Dyson V6 Absolute is slightly higher than that of V6 Animal.
Dyson V6 Absolute
Dyson V6 Animal
They are become more and more popular thanks to their perfect performance. Dyson V6 Absolute is a bit heavier. But, they come with a more excellent cleaner head and larger dust cup, lower price. Meanwhile, Dyson V6 Animal is lighter with many beautiful feedbacks from customers in the world.