Nowadays, people are too accustomed to the fact that machines appear at work and in the family. Among them, the vacuum cleaner is a useful tool to help people clean the house quickly and effectively. However, to buy a product suitable for your home is not easy. Therefore, the names that we want to introduce today are Miele C1 vs C3. These are two products under the Miele brand – currently a big competitor in the market. Read through this article to learn more about them. One of them can be your choice.
Miele C1 vs C3 Overview
As we presented, they belong to one of the most famous brands in creating and making a high-quality vacuum cleaner. This releases many models to adapt the full demand of users from design to quality with high convenience.
As expected, they come with a compact and simple design. The cleaning head connects to the controller via a long hose. On top of cleaning, it has brushes to sweep the dust. Besides, the controller is equipped with buttons and clear annotation along with wheels for easy portability. Therefore, the user can read the information on it with the instruction book to choose the right mode. Inside the controller, there are many accessories such as the filtration system, dust cup, and motor. Each will undertake different tasks for the machine to operate effectively. In addition, Miele C1 and C3 also have a few more useful attachments for the cleaning process.
Referring to the Miele C1 and C3, we cannot let go of their mobility. Because they come with the wheels, they can move easily when you hold or drag them. In addition, the top of the vacuum cleaner has a handle so you can lift it up for easier working. With this feature, you will not spend a lot of effort and time to move and carry compared to other bulky vacuum cleaners.
Miele C1 vs C3 Comparison
There are famous vacuum cleaners that guarantee to work well on carpets and floors and carefully moving on these surfaces. Except for the beautiful and attractive external design, they have many features to supports the cleaning session. They get similar things on design, filter, and attachments. Moreover, the difference in some features on design (dust bag, handle, floorhead, cord) and type along with weight.
Similarity Between Miele C1 vs C3
- Except for the lightweight design, Miele C1 and C3 come with a pair of wheels and caster. This feature supports to make you deliver and move them easily without wasting energy. Therefore, you can clean with a comfortable feeling.
- Besides, both of them take the advantage of Vortex motor. It can create powerful suction through 1200 watts of power rating from this motor. This suction runs during the cleaning session without interrupting or losing and stopping suddenly. Along with that, there exist 6 speeds of suction for various settings to choose from.
- Long cord and hose are other similarities of them. Especially, their cord can automatically rewind for compact storing and avoiding mice bite. Moreover, they use several attachments like an upholstery tool and a vario clip caddy or crevice nozzle and dusting brush.
- Last but not least, these items utilize up to 3 kinds of the filter inside. We can list them as a motor protection filter, an exhausted filter as well as AirClean HEPA filter. These support much for purifying the air and prevent asthma and allergens that affect people’s health.
Difference Between Miele C1 vs C3
- One more time, we find the difference between Miele C1 and C3 relating to color and weight. Miele C1 comes with lotus white in 14.8 pounds that is lighter than the marine blue C3 with 19.4 pounds. In this case, Miele C1 will attract people to the other.
- Their dust bag is also a difference in capacity. When Miele C1 is smaller with FilterBag volume – 3.5 liters than that of C3 with 4.5 liters. Therefore Miele C3 will hold more dust when vacuuming than the other.
- Next, we will share the difference in their cord length. Miele C1 is 18ft meanwhile C3 is 20ft. Moreover, their operating radius is different, too. The operating radius of Miele C1 is 29 but that of C3 reaches up to 36ft. Therefore, you can see the advantage of Miele C3 is better than the other.
- Plus, they come with many models to be flexible in cleaning. However, the number of the model is different when Miele C1 provides 4, and Miele C3 gives 9.
- About their handle, there is a slight difference. Miele C1 uses an angled handle to comfortable twist and Miele C3 gets the handle over the wand connector. It also uses a telescopic, stainless steel wand to clean higher.
- Especially, both of these items get Parquet Twister – providing 180 Degree rotation for running smoothly. However, only Miele C3 owns an electro premium electro brush with a wide brush-roll as well as LED lights and 5 height adjustment. Meanwhile, Miele C1 comes with a footswitch to switch from hard floor to carpeting easily.
Miele C1 and C3 get a big distance to their expensive price. As we searched on Amazon, you need to pay around 320$ for Miele C1 and up to 1100$ to own Miele C3. Therefore, many customers want to buy Miele C1 at a cheaper price. However, you should update the price and other information about them many times to capture the change.
After reading this post, you can see Miele C1 and C3 give you many benefits when using them. Namely, Miele C1 just needs you to pay a cheaper price and flexible floorhead. Meanwhile, Miele C3 works perfectly on carpet and floors with many attachments. In this case, customers refer to Miele C1 with higher ratings and low cost and high quality in cleaning.