Currently, the number of people using a vacuum cleaner to clean their homes is relatively large. This product usually helps users to save time and energy while working. However, vacuum robots are the type of machine that is attracting the attention of consumers. They are extremely compact with many different types, the price is also reasonable. Customers often know the iRobot brand specializing in this machine but do not forget to mention Neate. Neato is also a brand that is not inferior to iRobot in manufacturing vacuum robots. You can see the great things this brand produces through the Neato Botvac D80 vs D85. Read this full article to see how influential Neato is through these products.
Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 Overview
Robot vacuums have many differences from the others. They have an impressive and beautiful design that easily “steals” every eye of the customer. In addition, it also exhibits the agility, maneuverability of these vacuum cleaners.
Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 all impresses with the D shape design that is different from the round shape. Above there are buttons to adjust the working modes that Neato presets. That way, you will easily choose depending on where you need to clean. Furthermore, they will use quite large dust bins and also have a variety of types to be replaced as needed. Moreover, they also possess many Spiral brushes to gently sweep dust as well as hair and pet hair. In addition, motors and filters are also neatly inside these machines to take full advantage of their use. Therefore, people can trust what the items represent.
Looking at the Neato Botvac D80 vs D85, you will see the dynamism and high mobility, but many other vacuum robots. They are D-shaped shape quite compact and lightweight. Therefore, you can easily lift them up when you want to switch to work locations. In addition, the small stature helps these machines slip deep into tight corners that you normally wouldn’t be able to scan. Furthermore, the wheels make it easier and faster to move automatically. Those are the great features that these two vacuum robots own.
Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 Comparison
It is always said that vacuum robots can automatically work without supervision. That’s one of the features of these two products. They are similar in design, technology, and some tools. Besides, the two differ slightly in weight, dust bin, and a few other factors.
- Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 comes with a compact D-shape design that can sweep out all the dust stay at the edge or crevice. Moreover, you can bring them into this or that area so quickly without pain in hand. Also, they can deep clean in deep and far place under furniture through the support of CornerClever technology.
- Luckily, both robot vacuums get Laser Smart technology to map and navigate the room or small house. From that, your vacuums can clean thoroughly your house with high efficiency and carefulness.
- Next, these items let you see that they can automatically charge and resume as well. It means that if these robots are lack power and need more, they can come to the charge and continue the job where they stop. Plus, it estimates that these models can cover up to 3000 square feet.
- Nevertheless, both of them get a high capacity dustbin that can keep 0.7 litter dust when working. They also are excellent on pick up pet hair and performing on carpets and hard floors. They also take advantage of the edge cleaning system as well as the powerful suction from the battery. Moreover, the precision side brush with SpinFlow PowerClean is effectively in vacuuming dust and pet hair, even in edges or crevices.
- They all have a scheduler so that it works automatically. It can be avoided when meeting stairs and has convenient access to walls and corners for the full cleaning. Various brushes can take on this job like a spiral blade brush with a combo brush. Moreover, these brushes will serve well for two cleaning modes as Eco and Turbo mode.
- Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 gets a slight difference in weight but it is not considerable. The Neato Botvac D80 weighs only 9 pounds with dimensions like 12.7W x 13.2L x 3.9H. Meanwhile, the Neato Botvac D85 is a bit heavier at 9.02 pounds and measures about 12.64W x 13.19L x 3.94H.
- Next, these robots get the same kind of battery as a Li-Ion battery. However, the batter life of Neato Botvac D80 is a bit shorter than that of Neato Botvac D85. Moreover, only Neato Botvac D85 comes with boundary markers not to cause any problem for the integrity of the furniture.
- In addition, these items get various brushes but the quality of the brush from Neato Botvac D85 is better. Therefore, this item is great at sweeping out the dust and pet hair than Neato Botvac D80. Especially, they don’t use the HEPA filter. Botvac D80 gets one high-performance air filter when Neato Botvac D85 owns 3 ones. It is noticeable that the scheduling program from Neato Botvac D85 is more precise than that feature of Neato Botvac D80.
The Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 are both relatively expensive. They have a price difference of about $ 50, of which Botvac D80 is a bit cheaper. Both are warranted by Neato for a year with care from the customer care center. In addition, prices, methods, and shipping methods are subject to change, so you will need to update information regularly
Neato Botvac D80
Neato Botvac D85
Neato Botvac D80 vs D85 is smart vacuuming robots that can compete with other products. With the Neato Botvac D80, you can buy it for a lower price, lighter weight. Meanwhile, Neato Botvac D85 has many improvements in brushes, battery life, and scheduling function. Moreover, this item gets up to 3 air filters with boundary markers.