Referring to the major brands of vacuum cleaner production, you can name quite a few prominent names. It can be Shark, Hoover, or Bissell vs Dyson but iRobot is indispensable. This brand is promoting its name with all types of robotic vacuum cleaners to diversify its products. In addition to the form, the quality is also what iRobot is always searching for and creating to further improve. Therefore, this article will help you understand more about this brand and its products through Roomba 614 vs 650. Please continue to follow this article to receive useful shares.
Roomba 614 vs 650 Overview
Roomba 614 vs 650 are two products that will surely bring many benefits to users. It has many preeminent features with an eye-catching appearance, attracting a lot of attention. Follow the information below to see but the features it has will do what job in the cleaning process.
Roomba 614 and 650 are robotic vacuums with no power cord and use battery instead. This makes them comfortable when moving and working with no trouble or difficulty. Moreover, these vacuums are so compact with round shape making from hard plastic to protect the units. In addition, they utilize the AeroVac filter to deal with the dust or pet hair so effectively. Besides, the dust cup is enough to contain everything they vacuums that is suitable for their design. Along with that, the motor inside provides suction from the energy of the battery. Furthermore, you can see the control button on the top for choosing and setting a suitable cleaning program. From the features of their design, each can know they will make the best result for their house.
About the portability, you need to give Roomba 614 and 650 many compliments. They are well-known with a convenient design that is very neat, lightweight, and easy to use. Besides, these items have two wheels for reaching more areas under furniture through smooth movement. Additionally, you can set the program to make them work and charge automatically. Thanks to that, you can let them do alone and spend time on other activities. Therefore, you can feel comfortable when owning these vacuums that are really intelligent and effective.
Roomba 614 vs 650 Comparison
As we shared, Roomba 614 and 650 have many great points from their design and function. However, they are separate, so they have both similarity and differences that mainly relates to what they have. They have the same feature from design with kind of battery and filter as well as some functions attached. In other cases, these robotic vacuums are different from using area, battery life, and working method.
- Although Roomba 614 and 650 are lightweight, they still use a pair of wheels. This helps to move or run extremely well on every surface like carpet or floors. Therefore, you can be safe in mind when using these items for refreshing your whole house.
- In addition, both get drop sensor protection with the appearance of anti-collision plus protective bumpers. These features serve for vacuuming with high protection and effectiveness. Moreover, they use a motor with 100-240V of power with 50-60Hz of frequency that is enough to make them work.
- Nevertheless, these models make use of the same battery which is Lithium-ion with an AeroVac filter. Along with that, you can choose auto and spot cleaning modes thanks to the control button above them. Moreover, they also provide you iAdapt navigation as well as a full suite of sensors. Besides, The Auto-Adjust cleaning head and 3-stage cleaning system also play important role in making the best result after working.
- Roomba 614 and 650 have some differences in their dimension and weight in the same black color. Roomba 614 is a bigger and heavier unit with 11.5 pounds in weight and 17 x 18 x 5 inches. Meanwhile, Roomba 650 weighs only 7.9 pounds and 13.4 x 3.6 x 13.4 inches of dimension.
- Next, they use Lithium-ion batteries instead of a power cord with different runtime. Roomba 650 is better at battery life with 120 minutes and charge in a longer time – 4-5 hours. In this case, Roomba 614 provides 60 minutes and can reach up to 90 minutes before working and charging. This item needs 3 hours to be full. Moreover, Roomba 614 can provide 26watts and 1800mAH power that is better than Roomba 650 with 18watts and 2400mAH
- Besides, their dust cup is also different from capacity. Roomba 614 can contain more dust with 0.6 liters versus 0.47 liter of Roomba 650. This item also creates low noise which is about 61dB than that of Roomba 650 with 68dB. However, it lacks the display with the time scheduling function. In contrast, Roomba 650 has both two functions with a virtual wall as well.
- Furthermore, Roomba 614 using a larger area with 1000ft2 versus 800ft2 of Roomba 650. Plus, Roomba 614 is greater with more brushes and Dirt Detect and Cliff sensor. It also cleans well edge with the edge-sweeping brush. However, Roomba is better at the room by room navigation with app control through Wi-Fi.
Roomba 614 and 650 belong to the group of middle-range price. They cost about $200 in which Roomba 614 is a bit cheaper. Therefore, more customers will tend to choose cheaper products. However, people still need to research carefully the product and look up information many times to make an informed decision.
Roomba 614 and 650 are robotic vacuum cleaners worth paying attention to and buying. Roomba 614 works more self-independent and doesn’t stick when Roomba 650 performs more maneuverable. Between two models, users give more like and high rates for Roomba 614 with many better features it has.