Robot vacuums are one of the most popular home cleaning machines today. With the compactness coming from the design, it makes the user feel more convenient for storage and storage than other bulky machines. Plus, it’s small, but there’s still plenty of energy to clean up as well. Therefore, today I want to introduce to everyone two robot vacuums from Roomba 650 vs 770. They offer a lot of convenience with highlights from their intelligence. Please also follow all the articles to understand them all and find good options.
Roomba 650 vs 770 Overview
iRobot is currently very popular with many multi-purpose robot vacuums. It attaches great importance to quality when creating and manufacturing of any kind. These models in this post have high ratings from users about the great design and function they have.
iRobot creates Roomba 650 and 770 with a compact design in round shape for cleaning carpet and hard floor. They come with the hard shell to protect the units inside. Besides, both of them are quite light and get the button control above to adjust their operation. Moreover, they use different filters that are AeroVac and HEPA to solve the dust and pet hair after vacuuming. Plus, these items get some side brushes to pick up the dust well. Furthermore, the dust bin is outstanding with quite a large capacity to contain much dust and debris or pet hair.
Roomba 650 and 770 receive high ratings from their convenient design with great portability when working. They use a pair of wheels to make it run without any problem. Moreover, with two models, you can set up a schedule 7 times per week to make them automatically work. They will work as you have set and automatically charge for getting full energy for the next sessions. Especially, they are very compact to pick up dust and pet hair under furniture and cleverly avoid other things.
Roomba 650 vs 770 Comparison
These robotic vacuums promise to make your house clean like new with their great function. They are similar in some features from design, cleaning modes, and iAdapt navigation with other functions. In other cases, they get different things about battery, the number of virtual walls with the weight.
- Roomba 650 and 770 come with the same compact design with round shape. They can easily run around the low surfaces to sure that there is no dust inside. Besides, these items get more with side brush and some wheels for great cleaning.
- Plus, these items go with various cleaning modes that provide the same modes like auto and spot mode. Both also use time scheduling function as well as anti-collision plus protective bumpers. This contributes so much to clean the whole effectively and quickly.
- In addition, there also have some outstanding points that we need to know about these robotic vacuums. They own drop sensor protection to automatically avoid when coming closer to stairs. Along with that, these items can work extremely well on the carpet with the 100-240 of Voltage and Frequency 50/60 Hz. Additionally, they work so quite not to bother other people or interrupt other activities.
- Moreover, both of them own iAdapt Navigation that needs a full suite of sensors for making your home new. It helps the robotic vacuums run well under furniture and cleverly avoid other obstacles. Besides, they have conveniently scheduling functions up to 7 times per week. It means that these machines will work as the schedule you set up and automatically charge after finishing each time. When the time goes, they will leave the docking charge and continue to vacuum.
- Roomba 650 and 770 also work with 3 stage cleaning system. However, Roomba 650 gets 3 stage cleaning series I that makes it can collect dust, pet hair with large debris like cereal. Meanwhile, Roomba 770 takes advantage of 3 stage cleaning system series II combining with Dirt Detect Series II. From that, this item can tackle even fine pet hair and dust with high effectiveness.
- Regarding weight, they have a slight difference. Roomba 770 weighs 13.2 pounds when the weight of Roomba 650 is 7.9 pounds. The height of them also noticeable: that of Roomba 770 is higher with 3.6 inches versus 3.4 inches of Roomba 650.
- Next, Roomba 770 comes with 2 virtual walls when Roomba 650 uses only one. Moreover, they come with different kinds of filters, too. Roomba 650 uses an AeroVac filter when the filter Roomba 770 utilizes is Dual HEPA. Especially, only Roomba 770 gets remote control to adjust its operations.
- Plus, we need to talk more about their battery. They use a lithium-Ion battery with different features. Firstly, the battery life of the Roomba 770 is about 90 minutes when that of the Roomba 650 is up to 120 minutes. Next, the battery capacity is also different when Roomba 770 has 2600mAH when that of Roomba 650 is larger with 3000mAH.
- As you know, these models have a cleaning mode like auto and spot mode. However, Roomba 770 works more effectively with edge mode to sweep out all the dust and pet hair in edges and corners. Furthermore, Roomba 650 doesn’t get navigations technology whereas Roomba 770 has an acoustic/optical sensor instead.
Roomba 650 and 770 have a big difference in price. While Roomba 650 can be classified in the middle-cost group, Roomba 770 is in the top expensive product. This is enough to see that those who are concerned with price will opt for Roomba 650. They also give you a 1-year limited warranty to let you check carefully to change or fix.
Roomba 650 and 770 are two vacuum robots with extreme working ability. However, it is difficult to buy both because many customers cannot afford to pay. Roomba 650 will help you save nearly 100$ with similar features like Roomba 770. However, Roomba 770 has some additional features to make it better than the other. This model comes with 2 virtual walls and HEPA filters with a remote control that is very convenient.