Currently, many people recommend Shark HV322 vs HV382 as two excellent vacuum cleaners. Both come from the Shark brand – a place specializing in manufacturing vacuum cleaners with flexible designs suitable for working modes. In addition, quality is undeniable about Shark products. They apply new and modern technologies to work quickly and effectively. Many features will make you satisfied at the first use. Therefore, this article will provide more information on these two products. If you do not understand them, please follow this article. From that, people will have more options when looking for a good vacuum cleaner.
Shark HV322 vs HV382 Overview
These two products make me stand out through their features in the design. It is quite versatile to respond to and adapt to work placements. From there, it enhances both the portability and the versatility of these two items.
Shark HV322 vs HV382 both use a 2-in-1 design. Both used in an upright and handheld format for convenience working in different areas. Alternatively, you can apply fingertip control thanks to the button control arrangement above the handle. Furthermore, Shark designed a dust cup and motor underneath the handle. When the dust cup is full, you can remove it for easy cleaning. In particular, the cleaning head has an extra LED underneath for illumination when needed. They are lined up on both sides. Moreover, on these machines, there are many connections that easily removed when combined with other tools.
The design of the Shark HV322 vs HV382 greatly influences their portability. Both are very light to hold, pull, and push without heavy lifting and consuming a lot of energy. Furthermore, they can be collapsed from upright to handheld quite compact, and easy to use. In addition, wheels give a lot of support so everyone can move it quickly and without getting involved. In addition, the swivel head rotates evenly and smoothly to reach all nooks and crannies no matter the position. Furthermore, these items have many attachments so the connections will assist in connecting them to the vacuum cleaner.
Shark HV322 vs HV382 Comparison
These are two products that have many similarities such as a lamp, travel, and working mode as well as a filter system. In addition, their differences also make their own standout. It includes the capacity, weight, and way of attachments with the power cord.
- Shark HV322 vs HV382 are all fairly light with a total weight of fewer than 10 pounds. Also, the flexible design helps you transform its original handheld form into a quick handheld. It is suitable for working in stairs, tables, and chairs or in high places. In addition, fingertip control makes it easier for you to clean.
- Besides, both use wheels to run smoothly with a swivel steering to make cleaning more flexible. You will be able to clean many places, all the nooks, and crannies under the furniture that you cannot normally do. Furthermore, it does not waste time and energy when working.
- Furthermore, it can be controlled by suction thanks to Never Lose Suction. Thanks to that, the user can feel the suction always in a strong and continuous state. It limits suction loss and is abruptly disconnected when working. Users will not worry much more.
- In particular, these models receive LED lights to limit dust remaining in dark areas. They will take advantage of the illumination from these lamps for complete cleaning.
- In addition, it also uses a HEPA filter to aid in filtering dirt and allergen. These filters can be washed many times to avoid having to buy new and expensive.
- Although Shark HV322 vs HV382 are ultra-light vacuum cleaners, the weight is also different. The Shark Rocket HV322 is lighter at 8.6 pounds, measuring around 13.4-10.2-47.2 inches. With the Shark Rocket HV382, the total weight is 9.9 pounds with the stats of 10.2-9.8-46.4 inches. Also, the slight difference is that Shark HV322 is in Bordeaux color and that HV382 is charcoal.
- Next, they use different power with 600 watts power rating of Shark HV322 and Shark HV382 is 505 watts. Moreover, the dust cup is also different when the Shark Rocket HV382 has a larger capacity. Specifically, Shark Rocket HV322 holds a 0.69-quart capacity and HV382 has a dust cup capacity of 0.91 quarts. In addition, Shark HV382 also stands out with a 30ft power cord, longer than the 25ft power cord of HV322.
- In terms of attachments, both items use 12 “crevice tools, TruePet mini motorized brush with extension wand, upholstery tool. Besides, Shark Rocket HV322 uses a more dusting brush. Meanwhile, Shark Rocket HV382 has a pet multi-tool, duster crevice tool, and accessories bag.
- Lastly, Shark Rocket HV322 TruePet DeluxePro Ultra-Light Upright Corded Stick Vacuum can deep clean thick carpet and floor. In addition, it makes use of spinning brush-rolls to clean on all types of carpet. Meanwhile, Shark HV382 Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum takes advantage of DuoClean technology. It provides two types of brush-rolls that combine in harmony to work better.
The price of the Shark HV322 is not too different when compared to the Shark HV382. The cost that makes the difference between them is $ 50 -70 $. They all have a warranty for over 5 years. In addition, This is the time to get the best price after many price changes. Therefore, everyone should refer to them more.
Shark HV322 and HV382 both satisfy customers in the first use. They all have lots of features for you to use while working. If you care about the price, Shark HV382 is the ideal option at a cheaper price. If you want a lightweight yet powerful machine, Shark HV322 has you covered. Besides, Shark HV322 has more customer ratings and attention. Therefore, you can consider this suggestion to make the right decision.