Many people are looking to buy a vacuum cleaner but do not know which one to choose. Come to Shark – one of the leading brands in this industry in the market. Products are diverse and rich from design, form as well as the harmonious combination of advanced technologies and tools. Among them, Shark HV391 vs HV392 have excelled in their ability to compete with many other products. Stay tuned for the next information for more good options.
Shark HV391 vs HV392 Overview
They are two great vacuums from Shark with awesome looking and high convenience. From design to portability, Shark doesn’t skip out anything about this. You can see the sample to realize all the things we talk about below.
Two models have many interesting features in its design. They come in upright shape with a long cord. In addition, the handle design is quite delicate and neat and the cleaning mode controls. Furthermore, a low-profile head with a bristle brush-roll and a soft roller / brush-roll easily handle dirt in the area below. They also have more LEDs to help clean up the dark area. Plus, it can be collapsed to a handle and compact form for easier storage in a small corner. Therefore, their design is always appreciated when mentioned.
The portability of them both come from their design side. They have a compact design so pulling – pushing it while working is pretty easy and quick. In addition, the middle section has a “break” function to be able to easily move cleverly to avoid obstacles to clean the bottom. Part of this is due to the technology they apply outside of design. Nevertheless, their active-glide technology helps to be smooth on running with powerful suction. Therefore, the feature is noticed by customers and bought a lot.
Shark HV391 vs HV392 Comparison
Shark HV391 and HV392 are so good at cleaning on carpets and hard floors with some common features and differences. You will see the similarity in their weight, form and the technology they apply.
- At the first thing, these items come with a good looking with flexible design. They are easy to store as well as using. They just weight 9.8 pounds, under 10 pounds that are so ultra-light. Therefore, people don’t worry about delivering a bulky vacuum for being tired and wasting energy.
- Besides, they can work well with both upright and handheld form like many other vacuums Shark releases. From that, you can clean high or low areas with suitable form and get the best results. The button control is visible on the handle for you to be convenient to adjust.
- Next, they apply many modern and useful technologies like DuoClean, Multiflex, and AACS with Active-Glide technology.
- With DuoClean technology, you can pull in larger particles and directly engage floors for a polished look with ease. It is so quick and convenient that many users want to use them much. It also contributes to the high quality of these models on cleaning.
- Multiflex technology helps to bend down the machine to clear up the low areas with a suitable shape you want. You don’t have to bend over to make your body get pain during the cleaning session. You can believe in these vacuums with the capability to remove 100% dust and pet hair stay under furniture.
- Additionally, Glide-technology supports these product smooth maneuverability on floors and carpets while keeping powerful suction. You can do without scaring about losing suction or airflow.
- Last but not least, AACS technology contributes much to the high quality of them. This contains a great filter to detach dust and allergen up to 99.9% to refresh the house with clean air.
However, their differences focus on color, kind of brush-roll with the noise level, dust cup capacity as well as the attachment.
- Firstly, Both wear a different shirt. When Shark HV391 brings a luxury sense with gray/gold, HV392 comes with charcoal in the same 9.8 pounds. You can choose the color you like.
- Another difference relates to their noise level. In this case, Shark HV392 is better with the possession of Noise reduction technology that HV391 doesn’t. From that, it makes vacuuming a quieter experience on carpets and bare floors when you work.
- As we presented above, both of them come with Duoclean technology. However, Shark HV391 gets a bristle brush-roll and an additional soft brush-roll when that of HV392 is the first one and soft roller. This makes them work a bit differently.
- Except for the long cord up to 30ft, they also have large dust cup but different incapacity. Shark HV391 gets a larger one with 0.42 quart than that of Shark HV392. Therefore, this item is better in containing more dust when cleaning and saving a lot of time.
- In the final, the attachments also make them become different in cleaning. In particular. Shark HV391 gets a crevice tool and dusting brush to deal with dust and hair in the edges and corners. Meanwhile, Shark HV392 gives you a HEPA filter to support for making the best filtration system with brush-roll accession of brush-roll garage
They are have same price in the market. They stand in the range of $210 to $250 for a product according to current information from Amazon. However, you can access to lookup more information about the price, still shipping, and gifts to capture the change.
They are really great vacuums that you want to find for cleaning well on carpets and floors. However, Shark HV392 is the better one between them. It comes with a greater filtration system with an HEPA filter. Moreover, this item has noise reduction technology to keep silent for not bothering others. Therefore, let’s choose it as you can and you like.