Once again, we will continue to experience the quality vacuums from Shark. It is no coincidence that Shark Products are so widely welcomed in the market. Shark is a famous brand for its vacuum cleaners that are upgraded and improved every day when receiving comments from users. Therefore, there are many customers to access and choose to buy these products. Among them is Shark ion P50 vs F80. Let’s find out how attractive these products are.
Shark Ion P50 vs F80 Overview
Shark products are all about the external impression, which is design. This is the element that will draw the customer’s eye on the product and stimulate people to buy with the convenience it possesses.
Design is also one of the strengths of the vacuum cleaners from Shark. They are stick-shaped but as you can see the Shark P50 is a bit more “dollar” on the body due to its dust cup canister. Both have a neatly designed handle, easy to hold, and equipped with buttons to control the vacuum cleaner. Low-profile cleaning head with brush roll to take away dirt and pet hair. The filter system is also complete and resides inside to aid in separating dirt and dropping into the wide dust cup. The colors are cool and luxury suitable for each person’s personality. From here, we can see that the design of Shark Ion P50 and F80 appeals to many customers with the convenience it shows.
The Shark Ion P50 vs F80 is movable elements that are both appreciated. They are quite light and easy to move on the floors and carpets. What’s more, the handheld mode gives you freedom of movement and makes it easy to carry it around the house. Each movement is very gentle and careful to avoid damaging the contact surface. Therefore, portability contributes significantly to customer acquisition.
Shark Ion P50 vs F80: Comparison
The thing makes Shark Ion P50 and F80 similar is stick form, battery light, and useful tool with advanced technology. In contrast, the difference in weight, some in design and battery kind or filtration system, and other technology is also interesting.
Similarity Between Shark Ion P50 vs F80
- Shark Ion P50 and F80 come with stick form that is so lightweight as other vacuums. Therefore, it helps to reduce tiredness when you deliver or lift them. Along with that, the dust cup is quite large to receive the dirt coming inside when vacuuming.
- Besides, they come with a battery light to indicate and let you know the status of the battery for having a great solution. It will shine when the battery is full or low. Therefore, you can clean the whole house in a long time until the light turns again to remind for charging.
- Plus, both of them can use great DuoClean technology with one powerhead and two brush-rolls support. It is extremely well with the task of eliminating dust and debris on all floors and carpets.
- Moreover, the battery provides these items a long time running to make sure that the house is completely clean. They are suitable to do the tasks in some kind of room that is large or multiple. Besides, the suction is strong enough to finish cleaning in a short time with high effectiveness.
- In addition, the attachments they use are common. This includes some tools like a crevice tool, dusting brush as well as upholstery tool. For reaching higher, it needs the presence of an extension wand. All of them support much for helping people who are not afraid of doing housework.
Difference Between Shark P50 vs F80
- As you can see, it is clear that color is a different point. There is a limestone P50 and golden F80. Besides, the difference in weight also a point we need to mention. As Amazon provides, Shark P50 reaches 12 pounds that is heavier than 8.51 pounds of Shark F80. Therefore, Shark F80 is a bit greater in delivery with lighter weight.
- The difference is about the technology they get. With Shark F80, it can change into a suitable shape to clean with Multiflex technology. Meanwhile, Shark P50 is bright with AACS technology with a HEPA filter. Multiflex technology enables convenient under furniture reach and freestanding, compact storage as you want. Besides, Shark P50 uses AACS technology to captures 99.99% of dust/allergens.
- The way they change their cleaning form is also a difference. Shark P50 uses Powered Lift-away to lift the canister for cleaning. Unlike that, Shark F80 can bend down with a multiflex cleaning wand and push the handle to clean by handheld form. We can say they change form in different ways to meet the demand of the task.
- Plus, we can see the difference in their dust cup capacity. Shark P50 gets a dust cup with 0.54 quart – larger nearly twice time than that of Shark F80 – 0.3 quart. From that, Shark P50 is more convenient with large to hold much dust and less time emptying.
- The runtime is also another difference between them. In particular, Shark P50 gets 50 minutes for working whereas Shark F80 has 80 minutes. Especially, only Shark F80 comes with 2 removable and rechargeable batteries. Therefore, it is better in this case.
- However, just Shark P50 owns a 5ft hose with a recharging dock. Along with that, its soft and hard bristles brush is also useful. Therefore, Shark F80 is weaker.
Shark Ion P50 and F80 are priced slightly apart. If you spend about $300 to buy the P50, you need to add nearly $50 more to own the F80. However, in order to buy at a more discount price, you can look up information continuously to grasp their prices when there are sale-off and discount from manufacturers and distributors
Shark ION P50
Shark ION F80
In general, Shark Ion P50 and F80 are not inferior to vacuum cleaners of the same range. However, between these two types of vacuum cleaners, the Shark Ion P50 is slightly better. It has a higher rating, uses more modern equipment and technology. In addition, the larger dust cup limits the amount of time it takes to empty. Therefore, you can choose the shark Ion P50 if it is suitable.