Shark is known to be a big brand in the vacuum cleaner market. They have a lot of products at affordable prices but offer an excellent experience. Recommended for you two models Shark NV352 vs NV360. This article will understand more about the differences between these two models and the great features they offer.
Shark NV352 vs NV360 Overview
When you look for a vacuum cleaner, what attracts you first? Of course, this is their look. People tend to like products with eye-catching colors and compact designs that are easy to use and maintain. And these two products both meet the above criteria.
Shark NV352 and NV360 are relatively light as both are only around 13Ibs. They are all of the medium height to facilitate working with their upright format. Additionally, the Lift-way function helps you to clean properly after detaching their canister. Besides, a long cord is always a significant factor in reducing the time of changing the outlet. Moreover, their filtration system stays at the center with a HEPA filter and filter grill. Also, their dust cup is quite large to hold everything these products suck in. Then it would help if you emptied it to continue working in the future. It is convenient, and users are delighted with them.
Both the Shark NV352 and NV360 have a well-designed design aimed at creating high portability. At first, everyone hates using overweight when cleaning, so lightweight is a special and highlight point. Nevertheless, They let you save much time but still work well. Next, you can transform your good design by lift-away the canister. With just a simple operation, you can clean and move quickly with areas like stairs. Finally, with the help of a wheel and a swivel steering, this becomes even easier and more convenient.
Shark NV352 vs NV360 Comparison
When comparing the two products, it is essential to know the similarities and differences between them. Of course, Shark NV352 vs NV360 is also among them. They also have many similarities in terms of design, features, technology … However, factors like attachments, noise level, and other dimensions – color make them different much.
- The Shark NV352 and NV360 have an upright shape that fits quite well with a height of 45.5 inches and can separate canisters thanks to the Lift-away function. It offers two working modes for you to choose a suitable method.
- Besides, Shark has arranged wheels to make it run smoother, not to have trouble moving. Furthermore, a swivel steering wheel is also present to show how maneuverable these vacuum cleaners are.
- Next, when vacuuming, the dust filter is essential. It is responsible for separating dust from both pet hair and allergen allergens, which cause more problems. These items use a HEPA filter and a foam filter behind the filter grill. Also, to help with air purification, Shark installs Anti-Allergen technology.
- Besides, these models’ design uses a long cord with a length of about 25ft – just right to clean up a relatively large space. Furthermore, the motor’s power supply is large generates suction force to remove the dust for 10 seconds perfectly.
- Specifically, Both have a rated power of up to 1200 watts, which comes with 10amps for stable and robust suction. The brush-roll shutoff causes you to change the cleaning mode to the bare floor and carpet, respectively.
- The most significant difference between them comes to the version and the improved cleaning on all surfaces. Shark Navigator NV352 is an upright vacuum that belongs to powerful improvements from cleaning hardwood floors quickly. Shark Navigator NV360 is deluxe that is superior to collecting pet hair.
- Shark NV352 and NV360 can extend their capacity with many excellent attachments like (comprehensive) upholstery tool with a pet power brush. However, they distinguish each other through other different ones. In particular, Shark NV352 is outstanding with the presence of a dusting meeting with a 24-inch and 5.5-inch crevice tool. In some situations, Shark NV360 is extremely useful through the help of a short crevice tool and an extension wand as well.
- Next, Shark NV352 has a smaller weight of 12.5 Pounds. Meanwhile, Shark NV360 owns a weight of 13 Pounds. Besides, the dimensions in length and width also reflect the better in the slimness of the Shark NV352. But during actual use, you won’t see much difference in their weight.
- The Shark NV352 has an actual dust capacity of 1.1 dry quarts. Meanwhile, Shark NV360 has a dust cup capacity during the use of 1.2 dry quarts. When operating, they are on different surfaces and conditions. We have obtained the results on the noise map of two models. Shark NV352 produces low noise at 73dB. Meanwhile, Shark NV360 has a higher noise level of 80dB.
- Also, you can realize that Shark NV352 gets many cyclones to generate powerful suction. It also avoids clogging insides that affect badly to cleaning session. However, Shark NV360 has a light sensor to be effective in showing a tangled brush.
Shark NV352 Reviews
The Shark NV352 is comfortable to use and comes with the standard features of a vacuum cleaner. Shark NV352 rated 4.6 / 5 Star by consumers with more than 3200 positive reviews. Remarkably, the Shark NV352 worked better on hardwood floors thanks to its strong suction power and its 2-in-1 Lift-Away feature.
Shark NV360 Reviews:
The Shark Navigator NV360 has been quite popular with customers recently. Shark NV360 has a luxurious design and is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars by customers out of 8400 positive feedback. They say that the Shark NV360 is suitable for pet hair thanks to the Never Loses Suction technology and its versatility across various conditions.
Shark NV352 has a more attractive price than Shark NV360. Their prices are about 10- $ 20 apart from time to time. In particular, Shark NV352 vs NV360 gift you 90 days limited warranty and a 5-year limited warranty.
In brief, Shark NV352 vs NV360 deserve the value and praise they receive. Both are worthy of being the best vacuum cleaners. Depending on the needs of customers to make their own choices. You can be safe in mind about these two models.