Every day, thousands and millions of people visit e-commerce sites to buy vacuum cleaners. However, the number of sales is still much less than the number of hits. The reason is that customers are still confused when choosing a product from among the many products available on the market. Today we want to send to everyone the products that are currently concerned with quality. They are two products Shark NV355 vs NV356E. Because Shark is a big brand, its products always have the death and creativity to stand out more. Therefore, we want to compare these two products to help people understand and choose easily.
Shark NV355 vs NV356E Overview
Currently, these two products are available in many regions and e-commerce sites with high coverage. Many customers are satisfied with the beginning because they possess both a beautiful and convenient appearance. They attract their attention very easily and quickly.
Shark NV355 and NV356E are really pretty with their design or appearance. Shark NV355 is so simple with black and Shark NV356E is cooler with white/silver. They come with the same shape – upright that you can push with the drag to move it. Since they all have a 2-in-1 design they allow you to separate the canister for easy operation with the month bridge. In addition, the handle is quite flexible and contains the power button – located in a place that is easy to see, making it easy to use. These items do not use LED lights, but the compensation is a large motor and many attachments. Moreover, the cord is also long to give you peace of mind and finish the job earlier.
In fact, both Shark NV355 vs NV356E are 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners with high portability compared to many other products. They are easy to assemble and dismantle to satisfy any user’s work style requirements. That’s thanks to the extremely convenient Lift-away function from Shark. In addition, the swivel steering wheel contributes significantly when it promotes its full ability for more maneuverable machines.
Shark NV355 vs NV356E Comparison
Like many other types, they are not completely the same even though they belong to Shark Navigator. The points you see that are similar are related to the design, the filter, and the brush they use. However, the difference lies in dimension, weight, and attachments.
- Shark NV355 and NV356E take advantage of the upright and Lift-away functions to show everyone their versatility. In addition, the swivel head supports smooth navigation, easy when meeting a dead end. These are features that make you feel they are not heavy and difficult to use as you might think.
- Also, these models can hold a lot of stuff they suck in with the 2.2 quarts of the dust cup. Therefore, you will avoid having to empty it in order not to waste time. This feature has made them stand out from the Shark and non-Shark machines.
- Next, these versatile machines come with a brush-roll shutoff. It helps to switch the cleaning mode, from one to the other in a perfect way. By choosing the right mode, you will keep your floors and carpets in top condition.
- Moreover, they all use the HEPA filter – one of the filters that many brands prefer. It helps to carefully filter the suction items and achieve high efficiency. In particular, the application of AACS technology increases the efficiency of the filtration, while creating a new atmosphere for the house.
- In addition to being a 2-in-1, these items also generate strong suction power with 1200 watts – 10 amps motor. Both can control the suction power to suit their respective floor and carpet cleaning modes. From that, you need to notice when choosing the cleaning setting.
- Shark NV355 vs NV356E have quite a big difference when it comes to weight and other dimensions. The black NV355 weighs in at 20 pounds (20.5 pounds), while the white/silver NV356E is only 13.7 pounds. Therefore, the NV356E is more compact at 26.4 inches tall and long – wide at 13.8 x 11.1, while the NV355 is actually bulky at 14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches.
- Although owning the ideal cord, the length is still the difference that many people care about. Shark NV355 owns a power cord with 30ft and Shark NV356E has only 25 feet cord in length which adds to the convenience of the NV355. It will have the advantage of cleaning a large room in your home.
- Besides, they all use the support tool of the Turbo brush, but with different properties. the Shark NV355 Turbo brush is a bit small and the see-through is the Shark NV356E wide and more opaque. Furthermore, the NV355 comes with 1 microfiber pads while the amount in NV356E is 2.
- The most obvious difference you can see is the accessories and attachments between them specifically. Shark NV355 only uses a short 8-inch crevice tool, whereas Shark NV356E has both a 24-inch crevice tool and an 8-inch crevice tool short. It was found that Shark NV356E wanted the highest level of effective cleaning so that no dirt or pet hair was left out.
- In 3 years of using these two vacuum cleaners, you will realize one thing. Shark NV355 vs NV356E can completely do their job well in picking dust particles or pet hair on the carpet. However, Shark NV356E would be a great solution for hardwood floors and stairs rather than Shark NV355.
- In addition, they have them dusting brush and turbo brush to weep out all the dirt. However, the differences are in the other types. Shark NV355 has an additional upholstery tool and dust-away hard floor attachment con NV356E gets a storage bag instead. Moreover, the NV356E edged up the notch with Never Lose Suction for strong and stable suction during clean-up.
The pricing of the Shark NV355 and NV356E is not an issue as both are priced under $ 200. In it, Shark NV355 is a bit cheaper. The Shark NV356E provides specialized cleaning with hard floors while NV355 handles additional carpets.
Shark NV355 and NV356E are both smart 2-in-1 machines with many conveniences. If you have to choose, Shark NV356E is a bit better between the two products. It is light, compact, and easy to store and store. Also, it got a good response with 4.4 stars, which is much higher than other products.