What do you care about when it comes to a vacuum cleaner? Is it price, quality, or form? Currently, on the market, there are many vacuum cleaners with all the above factors. Because of this variety, many customers do not know what to choose. So, today we created this comparison to both help you to know the types of machines and to help you know which is better. And two products present in this article are Shark NV502 vs NV552 under the Shark brand. Shark is a well-known and famous brand in the market so its products are popular and so are these two items. Read this article to experience them as well as have a deeper look at them.
Shark NV502 vs NV552 Overview
Both are versatile and versatile machines to apply accessories to quickly and efficiently clean. Their design meets all customer needs because of its sophistication and convenience. It also shows their portability through some of the details and features they possess.
Shark NV502 and NV552 are upright vacuum cleaners with extremely beautiful designs. The design is very convenient to convert to work in 2 and 3 modes. In addition, both possess a cord up to 30ft long to work in a large space comfortably. Besides, in the middle is the dust cup with a large capacity which is quite convenient when it contains a lot of dirt. The connection of the AACS technology and a HEPA filter helps create an open space. Moreover, the outside is useful LED lights and the inside contains the motor that transmits energy to generate suction. Finally, lightweight and neatness are the attractions of both models.
Portability makes Shark NV502 and NV552 more flexible. Weight is the first factor that makes it easy for users to carry, especially when going up and down floors. Next is swivel steering technology that supports maneuverable movement on both the floor and the carpet. What’s more, the rear wheels on the brush roll help these items run smoother for quick yet efficient cleaning. This is what Shark always focuses on when producing vacuum cleaners.
Shark NV502 vs NV552 Comparison
Both Shark NV502 and NV552 have many great features and are reflected in their design and work. In particular, the similarity is shown through the design, the versatile filter system, and the dust cup volume with weight. As for the differences, you can see through the accessories they use, the colors, and other extra elements.
Similarity Between Shark NV502 vs NV552
- The Shark NV502 and NV552 are both lightweights at 15.5 pounds with equivalent specifications (12.2 x 13.39 x 45.71 inches and 45.7 x 13.4 x 12.2 inches). In addition, both take advantage of long wires with lengths up to 30ft. Therefore, you just need to focus on cleaning the large room and rarely have to plug the cord as many times as the short wire vacuum cleaner.
- Next, you may notice that they all have quite a large dust capacity. According to Amazon, it is able to contain 1.3 quarts of dirt and allergens. This is the reason many customers clean up very quickly and have less to empty it, wasting time.
- In addition, these items utilize Never Lose Suction or Any loss of suction technology. From that, it combines with a 1200 watts motor to produce both strong and abundant suction power. Therefore, the cleaning process will be faster and complete with good results as people expect.
- Plus, the filter system is also quite famous and modern with AACS technology and a HEPA filter. This combination delivers unexpected results as it purifies the air very well and holds dust and allergens in the dust cup.
- Moreover, they also use wheels and swivel steering to move smoothly and skillfully during the working sessions. In addition, they reduce the noise generated by the engine with ultra-quiet technology. Especially, to deal with dark areas, LED lights are the real-time and effective solution. It helps to illuminate such areas so that no dirt or pet hair leaves behind.
Difference Between Shark NV502 vs NV552
- Shark NV502 and NV552 have basic color differences. Shark NV502 stands out with white / red while Shark NV552 is light with champagne at the same 15.5 pounds.
- Next, they are all multi-purpose vacuum cleaners with a variety of cleaning modes. However, the way it works is also different. Specifically, the Shark NV502 is a great 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner. In that regard, Shark NV552 is a 3-in-1 with a powerful upright, a portable lift-away pod, and a convenient canister vacuum. Therefore, Shark NV552 is a bit more convenient than the other.
- In addition, they also have common accessories such as a dusting brush, canister caddy, and premium pet power brush with a crevice tool. However, other tools are completely different. Shark NV502 uses a straight nozzle with a car detail kit. Whereas and Shark NV552 takes advantage of the upholstery tool, multi-angle dusting brush, and appliance wand with the brush-roll shut off.
- Finally, the Shark N552 is a bit better that can be absolutely clean on floors and carpets while the NV502 performs best on carpets.
In terms of price, the Shark NV502 and NV552 have a relatively large difference. According to information from Amazon at the moment, Shark NV502 is priced quite high at around $360 while the NV552 is only close to $130 per one. It is the price difference that makes users like to buy a vacuum cleaner at a lower price.
Looking at them, Shark NV502 and NV552 have many advantages that meet the needs of users. However, to be fair, Shark NV552 is superior to the other. It is cheaper which has 3 cleaning modes with many useful tools. Moreover, it can do well on both floors and carpet. Therefore, everyone can consider the suggestion to make the right choice.