After many articles comparing Shark vacuums, people are increasingly interested in this brand. This is one of the prestigious brands, specializing in providing versatile vacuum cleaners for everyone. From primitive products, it has upgraded and improved to produce high-quality products it is now. They can meet the requirements of the consumer with prices suitable for each object. Therefore, everyone can choose what is right for them. Today, we bring two suggestions for you, Shark NV680 vs NV681. We will also inform them and compare them to their similarities and differences. From there, it will be easier for everyone to refer. Do not hesitate anymore, please read through this article.
Shark NV680 vs NV681 Overview
Both these vacuum cleaners are versatile with an incredibly versatile design. A beautiful appearance with many outstanding details is a great point to attract consumers. In addition, this design also makes them see portability very clearly.
The design of Shark NV680 and NV681 is always an interesting point to learn. They are 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners that customers are quite fond of. The upright shape with ideal height makes it convenient to push/pull when cleaning is very natural. Meanwhile, the Powered Lift-away makes people simple and quick to separate the canister as a guest in the staircase, bookshelf or kitchen shelf, sofa. In addition, the ergonomic handle is easy to grip and contains the control button. From there, you can adjust the cleaning modes according to the area you need to clean. Furthermore, LED headlights to illuminate so that no dust can be left behind. Long cord for wider travel, a length that is ideal for a vacuum cleaner. The motor and filter are inside the body with excellent functions.
From the design of the Shark NV680 and NV681, people can also see that their portability is also remarkable. Specifically, the upright form is quite stable when standing alone, you can push or pull as you like without falling. Besides that, Powered Lift-away is a great element when you want to clean stairs or shelves. You just need to remove the canister to carry, move to those areas easily. Furthermore, the swivel steering with wheels makes them more maneuverable when they move, especially when it becomes flat to clear underneath the interior.
Shark NV680 vs NV681 Comparison
Both of these products are under Shark and of course, they possess many of the outstanding features of Shark that other brands do not have. However, Shark NV681 is an upgrade so there will be similarities and differences. They can be said to be similar in almost all design and technology points. However, they do have different sizes and accessories.
- Shark NV680 and Shark NV681 are both average sizes and weights. They feature a convenient 2-in-1 design with two working modes. Therefore, you can confidently transform them accordingly. The upright pose comes in handy when cleaning floors and carpets. Meanwhile, you can apply the Powered Lift-away canister to clean up other areas out of reach of the original form.
- Additionally, they have an ergonomic handle that has a control button on it. Everyone can easily see and conveniently adjust as desired. This is the fingertip control that makes switching cleaning modes quick and simple. In particular, a swivel steering makes them maneuverable on all surfaces, including floors and rugs.
- Besides, the filtration system brings many benefits to users, especially for people with allergies. The mechanism is quite simple, taking in dust and allergen, separating from the air, and keeping them in the dust cup. Meanwhile, these vacuum cleaners will emit clean air to make users feel secure.
- Next, the dust cup wide assists a lot with the cleanup. Since it has a large capacity, you have less emptying required, so it will save more time.
- Plus, these items also have LED headlights with the task of lighting when working. There won’t be any dark spots so you can see where the dust and pet hair are to pick up. With the 6.7 amps motor, the suction power is relatively strong to sweep them all into the dust cup.
- Shark NV680 has an overall weight of 23.5 pounds and dimensions are 30.3 x 14.4 x 12.3 inches. The Shark NV681, meanwhile, weighs 13.2 pounds and measures 11.8 x 11.9 x 46.1 inches. Thus, Shark NV681 is lighter, smaller than the other product. Therefore, consumers tend to choose this product because it offers more convenience.
- In addition, Shark Rotator NV680 vs NV861 are all one vacuum-powered lift-away that uses a dust-away pro cleaner head for the bare floor and hard floors. In addition, they have duster crevice used to clean corners and nooks while the pet multi-tool applies to fur. However, only Shark NV681 has an extra pet power brush to reinforce the heavy pet hair cleaning function. This makes the owner quite satisfied and delighted. Therefore, Shark NV681 is a little bit better.
When you look at the information on Amazon, you will see that the prices of the Shark NV680 and NV681 are quite cheap compared to many others. Specifically, according to the information we update, the Shark NV680 is priced at around $ 130 and the NV681 is close to $ 170. The difference is quite small so people do not wonder much. In particular, they have a 7-year limited warranty and people can send questions to Customer service.
In conclusion, people easily see that Shark NV680 and NV681 are quite good but the NV681 is a little bit better. It received 4.5 stars with lots of good feedback from users. Also, it’s compact and lightweight with lots of dedicated attachments.