Currently, many people know about Shark – one of the best brands in manufacturing vacuum cleaner in the market. After many years of building a reputation, Shark becomes a trustworthy brand that many people want to buy. It has many great and high-quality products to provide and give for a customer who is finding a good vacuum. Its products have a diversity of shape, form, and function that is suitable for a lot of people. Therefore, they are welcome from the customer and receive much pretty feedbacks. Among them, Shark NV682 vs NV752 also gets the attraction of people. Today, we want to take them side by side to let you know about their difference and similarity. Thanks to that, you can choose the great one for your house.
Shark NV682 vs NV752 Overview
Both of them stand out with many features through their flexible design. They can work with 2 shapes that are so simple and convenient. Thanks to that, you can find it so effective and versatile with great portability.
Shark NV682 and NV752 have the same flexible design as Shark makes. You can see the upright shade with ideal height for not bending much that cause body pain. Besides, you can take a simple action to detach the canister thanks to the Lift-away function. Therefore, you can sweep out all the stairs, under the furniture of shelves with ease. In addition, both of these items come with an XL capacity of dust cup that can contain much dust during working. Nevertheless, they also have a power button to change the cleaning modes through fingertip control. Along with that, both get many LED lights but in separate locations. Moreover, these models own a great motor as well as an excellent filtration system inside. Last, wheels help you run smoothly and receive any support from their attachments.
Shark NV682 and NV752 also have great portability in cleaning except for the flexible design. They are relatively lightweight to bring or carry and push/pull on the cleaning surface. Moreover, they can detach the dust to reduce the weight and work smoothly on stairs and other places. This is a convenient way to work that wastes less energy. In addition, a pair of wheels provides the smoothly running for these vacuums in all the surfaces. They also apply swivel steering for being more maneuverable during the cleaning session. From that, people like and give many compliments for this portability of them.
Shark NV682 vs NV752 Comparison
They like each other a lot for belonging to the same brand – Shark. You can see their similarity from their design, some technologies, and other points. Meanwhile, the difference of them relates to many points like the position of some features, cleaning modes and attachments, and some points of design.
Similarity Between Shark NV682 vs NV752
- Shark NV682 and NV752 come with 2-in-1 design with upright mode and lift-away canister to be effective and convenient in cleaning. They also provide some modes to let you choose that is suitable for the cleaning surfaces. Both of these features will make people feel comfortable to clean. This also saves time and energy for you to do other jobs.
- Besides, these items use a great AACS technology and a HEPA filter to deal with dust and allergens. They support keeping these bad things in the dust cup then detach them out of air. From that, you can feel the air release out of the units. This is very good for allergic people when creates good air.
- To let them more smooth and maneuverable, Shark applies for them a pair of the wheel with swivel steering. Moreover, the flexible handle contains the button to be convenient for choosing a suitable setting.
Difference Between Shark NV682 vs NV752
- Shark NV682 comes with blue and weighs about 13.2 pounds and another dimension is 11.8L x 11.9W x 46.1H. Meanwhile, that of Shark NV752 is respectively Bordeaux, weighs 15.4 pounds, and has a size 13.2L x 11.9W x 45H. From this information, Shark NV682 is lighter and more compact than the other.
- Next, the position of the LED light and the power button is also different. Shark NV682 gets LED light on the nozzle and power-button on the pod, NV752 has them on the handle. Moreover, the dust cup of NV682 is smaller with 0.9 quarts when that of NV752 is 1.3 quarts.
- Moreover, the number of cleaning mode makes them different. Shark NV682 provides 2 modes that serve for hard floor and carpet. Meanwhile, Shark NV752 gives 3 ones for cleaning on hard floors, carpet, and area rug.
- Nevertheless, the suction control of these items is different too. Shark NV682 has variable suction control thanks to the suction control slider that you can see on the handle. In contrast, Shark NV752 just has a switch instead. This model can switch for controlling the suction like 3 cleaning modes it provides.
- Plus, both of them use 120V and 60Hz for cleaning. However, it still has a slight difference between them. Shark NV682 uses 800watts of power rating and 6.7amps when that of Shark NV752 is 1150watts and 9.5amps. From that, you can realize that Shark NV752 creates a stronger suction than the other.
- Finally, they use the different attachments except for the TruePet mini motorized brush. Shark NV682 uses a dust-away hard floor attachment with duster crevice and pet multi-tool. Whereas, Shark NV752 provides 12″ Crevice Tool, Pet Power Brush and upholstery tool, dusting brush. In this case, Shark NV752 is better.
Shark NV682 and NV752 come with the medium-range prices that are under $300. Besides, Shark also gives you a 7-year limited warranty when you buy them. In addition, some things can change so you need to update regularly by visiting on Amazon.
Shark NV682 and NV752 work very well to give you the best results. However, you can choose Shark NV752 with many benefits it can give to you. It has a full-size upright with 3 cleaning modes and powerful suction, In addition, this item provides you many attachments and a large dust cup to serve for cleaning well.