Currently, there are many readers sending requests to our website. They say that there are so many types of vacuum cleaners that they don’t know how to choose. Among them, someone asked us to compare Shark NV70 vs NV360. Therefore, today’s article will revolve around these two products. it analyzes to show similarities and differences to make good recommendations for everyone’s choice. Since both of these items are under Shark, they will have the great points that Shark installs. This is a very big brand so people can expect modern and modern things it applies to products. Therefore, if you have any questions, please study carefully this article.
Shark NV70 vs NV360 Overview
Shark is a brand that always wants its products on the market to have good quality in all aspects. It always pays attention to every feature to create the perfect vacuum cleaner possible. Therefore, both of these items have a pretty good look and lots of impressive details. Through the sophistication and flexibility of the design, you will see many other features of them, such as their portability.
Shark NV70 and NV360 have a nice design but still have differences from other products. They all come in the nifty upright format you see on the web. However, with Shark NV360, you can split pods to work efficiently on more different spaces. In addition, they all use relatively long cords to facilitate working in large rooms. Furthermore, inside these machines, it is not possible to install a HEPA filter along with two other filters. Shark has added a filter grill to protect these filters from colliding and damage. Plus, the rubber wheels are the tool that makes these models comfortable to run on any surface. This helps to reduce troubles and take less energy of yours.
From this design, Shark NV70 and NV360 reveal many other features that you easily see. The traditional upright form is fairly light in weight – you can confidently push it with no problem. This is even more convenient when the Shark NV360 utilizes the Lift-away function to remove the pod while working. In addition, Shark equips rubber wheels so that you do not worry too much about how to move the best. In addition, the Swivel steering direction will take over making them maneuverable and easy to control. From there, you can be satisfied with the portability of these two products.
Shark NV70 vs NV360 comparison
Continuing to study these two types of vacuum cleaners, we will learn about their similarities and differences. Of course, when coming from “the same house”, there are of course similarities. In particular, they are similar in setting (cord, filter, brush) and motor with suction power. However, the differences in accessories, weight – color and cup capacity and handle with shape make the two different.
- Shark NV70 belongs to the model 70 series with Navigator DLX style and the dust cup is 2.9 dry quarts, but the actual capacity contains up to Mega 3X – (2XL), three times higher than normal Navigator. The Shark NV360 is the Navigator 300 series with Lift-Away Deluxe and have a dust cup containing 12 dry quarts. Shark NV70 is the perfect choice for strength. Shark NV360 meets all the needs of flexibility and slenderness.
- Shark NV360 is one of the latest versions of Shark Navigator when compared to Shark NV70. Of course, they have a lot of differences even in color and appearance. Shark NV70 is gold color and it weighs 15.2 pounds. The Shark NV360 is blue and weighs 13 pounds. Looking at the design and specifications you will see that the Shark NV360 is lighter and more compact than the Shark NV70.
- The main difference between Shark NV70 and NV360 is the way they work with their design. At first, Shark NV360 can work well extremely well with both upright and lift away function. It means you can lift the pod away for reaching other places you want. In this case, Shark NV70 only does with upright shape without detaching any device.
- In particular, both items are versatile clean with the dusting brush. However, Shark NV70 uses a 5.5-inch crevice tool and 16-inch crevice tool with the pet power brush and the pet upholstery tool. Here, Shark NV360 uses a crevice tool, plus a pet turbo brush and appliance wand.
- Shark NV70 and NV360 give everyone the feeling of being as familiar with upright form as many products you’ve seen. It has a cord up to 25ft in length to extend the range you can vacuum in a large room. In addition, both have no LED lights, so when working you need to turn on the light or work in bright sunlight.
- Both items have a motor with a capacity of 1200 watts with an efficiency of 10 amps. Therefore, the energy source is large enough to generate the corresponding attraction. In addition, the Never Lose Suction technology continues to assist the vacuum cleaner to keep it in a strong, powerful, and stable state. There will be no cases that the suction power suddenly stops or disappears.
- With these two products, you can take advantage of the brush-roll shutoff if you want to change the work mode. In particular, it gives you a versatile floor selector to change from deep carpet to bare floors.
- In particular, many vacuum cleaners have a swivel steering wheel to get maneuverability at work. These two vacuum cleaners are the same, and it is even more convenient to use rubber wheels.
- Without Anti Allergen Complete technology, it would be a shortcoming of Shark if not applied to these two models. This is a feature that has received high reviews from users for reducing allergens to avoid causing them allergies. In addition, the presence of the HEPA filter was their highlight. It helps to separate dust and pet hair then holds the inside of the dust cap for a sizable amount.
According to our update, Shark NV70 costs around $ 180 while Shark NV360 is around $160. The difference is not so great that everyone can consider it more. Additionally, when purchasing Shark NV70 and NV360, you get a warranty package of up to 5 years.
Of course, Shark NV70 and NV360 both received very high reviews from users for the features they have. They are all vacuum cleaners that can work in large spaces. Shark N360 comes with flexible design with 2 operating modes. Shark NV70 only works in upright mode but comes with a lot of accessories.