Currently, many people are not sure which vacuum cleaner to choose because there are so many types on the market. They vary in type and quality with a wide range of prices. Therefore, people when choosing the right type. Therefore, people come to us to have many options with the best view of products. Today, we would like to introduce to you two products from Shark, named Shark NV750W vs NV752. They are all elite Shark products that it has applied quite a few new things to them. If you are curious and interested in them, please follow the article for more details. This article will compare these two vacuum cleaners and give you the sharpest and best overview.
Shark NV750W vs NV752 Overview
These versatile vacuums always make people enjoy what it owns. They come out with a nice and neat look from the very well-cared Shark design. Besides, they are not bulky, so the portability is quite high along with many other factors.
The design of Shark NV750W and NV752 is the same as many others. On the surface, you can see that they have a familiar form of upright with a long cord. In addition, the items also have neat handles, containing buttons for the user to control. Furthermore, the large dust cup is centrally located with the task of storing dirt and pet hair while working. Plus, it has LED lights to enhance their complete house cleaning. Furthermore, motors and filtration systems are protected internally to maximize their capabilities. In particular, they also provide more attachments to clean every area, no matter how difficult.
At this point, you must dedicate yourself to the portability of the Shark NV750W and NV752. In addition to the traditional upright form, these products also add a Powered Lift-away function to easily separate the canister. Thanks to this operation, cleaning the wall, railing, or kitchen shelf is no longer a concern. In addition to this, both wheels – one of the factors that enhanced their mobility. In addition, wheels are combined with a swivel head to help you pull, push, and move gently and simply.
Shark NV750W vs NV752 Comparison
Of course, these items belong to the same brand so they get similar in some aspects. In contrast, being separate products, they are different in many lines, too. On the one hand, they have the same technology with some parts in the design and filtration system. On the other hand, you see the different points through color and size, attachments, and dust cup capacity.
Similarity Between Shark NV750W vs NV752
- Easy to see that Shark NV750W and NV752 have an upright form that many other products have taken advantage of. In addition, they use the Powered Lift-away for added flexibility. Just take a few simple steps to bring up the canister and get on with the easier way.
- Both have a cord with ideal length up to 30ft that short cord machines crave. This means you can limit the number of unplugged and unplugged cords while working. Therefore, the cleaning process is not interrupted, but it also saves everyone time, especially those with little time.
- Furthermore, if you frequently ignore dark corners then here are the right solutions. They all have LED lights to illuminate, remove dirt and pet hair so as not to miss them. From here, every corner no longer dust, the room, the house will become cleaner and brighter.
- Plus, these vacuum cleaners have wheels to support and relieve pressure on floors and carpets. Furthermore, apply a swivel steering so that each move makes users satisfied. You don’t have to spend much time and effort transferring them.
- In particular, they all use fingertip controls to change the way as well as working mode. The common point is that both have buttons on the handle that are very clear and convenient to press. Therefore, users can choose to suit and suit you.
- Lastly, good filtration is another factor to attract customers to care about these models. This includes AACS technology and a HEPA filter like many other vacuums of Shark. From that, you can breathe the clean air after this system completes the task.
Difference Between Shark NV750W vs NV752
- Like many other pairs, the Shark NV750W and NV752 have a different appearance in color-weight and sideline specifications. Specifically, you can see Shark NV750W Burgundy silver weighs 21.5 pounds. Meanwhile, the Shark NV752 is light at 15.4 pounds in the Bordeaux outfit. The other parameters are 12.1 inches x 29.9 x 13.8 inches and 13.2 x 11.9 x 45 inches. Therefore, Shark NV752 dominates with all sizes just right and suitable for everyone.
- Besides, many people care about their dust cup capacity that is different, too. The Shark NV752 is once again a little better at 1.4 quarts while the NV750W has the smaller one.
- Furthermore, the difference is also shown that only Shark NV752 applies TruePet technology and NV750W does not. This technology is mainly effective through the TruePet mini motorized brush to wash away all dust and pet hair.
- Finally, they still use a variety of attachments beyond the familiar ones like the upholstery tool and dusting brush. In this case, Shark NV750W lets you use the crevice tool meanwhile NV752 gets a 12 “crevice tool. Especially, Shark NV752 is better with Pet Multi-Tool, Pet Power Brush and caddy, hard floor/dusting genie with accessories bag.
The pricing of Shark NV750W and NV752 is the next factor that many customers are interested in. Specifically, according to the Amazon update, they have a difference of up to $ 100 and the Shark NV750W is priced lower than the NV752. However, you should also keep an eye on them more for more information about migration and price changes.
The Shark NV750W and NV752 are both excellent and feature an optimal one on carpets and a specialized hard floor. Of the two, the Shark NV752 has a higher price tag, but it is suitable when it is superior. The device is lighter, has more usable attachments, and has a larger dust cup.