Currently, the vacuum cleaner still shows its hotness when it continuously reaches the top selling products. This is one of the machines that support the user to quickly and conveniently clean the house on any surface. Moreover, they have diversified prices with different types for customers to buy according to their needs. They are currently available on many e-commerce sites as well as outside retail. Shark NV752 vs NV803 are two outstanding products with many superb features. They are all Shark items and possess many outstanding technologies from this brand. If you are curious about them, stay tuned for this article to understand where their charm comes from.
Shark NV752 vs NV803 Overview
Speaking of Shark, we cannot deny that the brand is doing quite well in this area. It researches and creates a variety of modern vacuum cleaners, including the two above. They are diverse and convenient from design to other features that users are quite satisfied with.
If you look at it at a glance, you can see that the Shark NV752 looks a bit bigger than the NV803. Shark NV752 is light with a Bordeaux color shirt and NV803 is quiet with a darker tone – cinnamon. Both the comedy has a flexible design when it can work with two modes: upright and lift-away the canister. In addition, both have a control button on the side of the handle for convenient adjustment and use of the working pan. Furthermore, Shark NV752 and NV803 have LED lights as lighting devices when the brightness level is not suitable for cleaning, In particular, both use HEPA filter and other washable filters to enhance dust filtration. and pet hair. The brush-roll works flexibly according to the function it undertakes with the large suction power from the motor.
Shark NV752 and NV803 both have the Powered Lift-away app to make me more flexible. You can keep the original form to clean the whole house. Then, when encountering difficult areas, you can change by pressing the canister. They help you be more productive with this 2-in-1 mode. Besides, swivel head makes you feel comfortable and enjoy working because it makes the machine more maneuverable. The attractive point is that the wheels will act to assist the vacuum cleaner to move smoothly and still gently on any surface. At this point, the portability is clearly demonstrated by the efficient, high-performance workability of these two models.
Shark NV752 vs NV803 Comparison
The similarity and difference of two vacuum cleaners is always a factor that customers are much interested in. Design similarities like filters, wires or a few technologies and attachments involved. On the contrary, users want to know the different points to be able to choose a better or suitable product. These points are related to gravity, weight as well as brush-roll and accessories.
- The first thing we want to talk about is that the Shark NV752 and NV803 are both lightweight with two working modes. On the one hand, you continue to vacuum with upright posture at a height just within the user’s range. On the other hand, you can raise their canister to comfortably wriggle in tight corners.
- Next, the following points will definitely make people satisfied when they see the design they own. For customers who love convenience, these items are great options. Both use a wheel that increases flexibility as well as a swivel head for more flexibility when vacuuming. In addition, buttons are on the handle – easy to see and use. Thereby, you will apply fingertip control smoothly during the cleaning process.
- In addition to Powered Lift away, they both use modern and signature Shark technology – Anti-allergen Complete Seal. It makes allergen unable to enter the air and inhibits allergens. Furthermore, it combines perfectly with the HEPA filter – an advanced filter with high efficiency. In particular, the washable filters save you money by rinsing with clean water and letting them dry after 24 hours.
- Furthermore, these wired vacuums have been effectively used with wire lengths up to 30ft. In addition, their hose is 6ft. These components make you move wide enough with just one plug and don’t get stuck in tight spaces.
- Shark NV752 is well-known as rotator TruePet upright vacuum with powered lift-away for solving great with pet hair. Meanwhile, Shark NV803 is different when comes as a duoclean and feature powered lift-away upright cleaner to deep and gentle clean carpet a hardwood floor. Moreover, it can reaches more with 8.5 inches cleaning path.
- Shark NV752 and NV803 have difference in weight and related dimensions – which many people care about. The Shark NV752 weighs up to 16.7 lbs while the NV803 is a bit lighter at 15 lbs. Also, the Shark Rotator TruePet NV752 looks slightly larger with specific dimensions like 13.2L-11.9W-45H. In this case, the Shark NV803 DuoClean is compact with 11.77-11.93-46.14 inches. Shark NV803 has stood out when it has a suitable body that many customers prefer.
- The different factor concerns the types of brush-rolls they use when working. While Shark NV752 TruePet utilizes the standard and regular brush-roll, the Shark NV803 works with the DuoClean brush-roll from DuoClean technology. This technology gave it a bristle brush and a soft brush-roll to fit carpets and floors. Furthermore, Shark NV752 stands out with a super motorized pet tool while the NV803 uses the air powered tool to improve efficiency.
- Shark TruePet NV752 have difference between the dust cup and cord length when placed next to Shark NV803 Duoclean. It can be said that the Shark NV752 won when its dust cup was 3.3 dry quarts, overwhelming when compare with Shark NV803 holds 0.9 dry quarts. However, the Shark NV803 owns a 30-foot power cord. That would be an advantage as the Shark NV752 only has a wire length of 25 Feet.
- The LED position is also different when the Shark NV752 locates in both the handle and nozzle while the Shark NV803 arranges in the nozzle. The Shark NV752 is highlight continues to stand out when it uses high-power motor with wattage 1150 and amps 9.5. About Shark NV803, you can see that it also uses 1150 watts of power rating but only 9.2A.
- In addition to generic attachments such as the pet power brush, the pet multi-tool or the dusting brush, the two also offer a wide variety of other attachments. Specifically, Shark NV752 uses a mini motorize brush, 12 “crevice tool and pet upholstery tool with a TruePet brush and hard floor hero. Meanwhile Shark NV803 uses an under-appliance wand, accessory bag and duster crevice and Turbo pet tool.
The price of Shark NV752 and NV803 is a factor that cannot be ignored because customers care a lot. The Shark NV752 costs a little more at around $270 per one. Furthermore, Shark also sends you a 7-year limited warranty when purchasing these products.
Shark NV752 and NV803 are definitely worth the money. Most people appreciate these two items quite highly. However, to choose either, the NV752 would be a better choice. This model meets most of the criteria and also exceeds customers’ expectations. It stands out in many ways compared to the NV803.