Currently, vacuum cleaners are flooding the market with a full range of vacuum cleaners. They come in a wide range of styles, from the low-priced to the more expensive from a variety of brands. As a result, many people find it exciting to have so many options. However, how to choose good products? How do I know if they are suitable for my home or not? Therefore, we want to help people feel comfortable when choosing through a comparison of vacuum cleaners. Today, this article will send you information about two products Shark NV755 vs UV795. If you are looking for a good product, stay tuned for this article.
Shark NV755 vs UV795 Overview
For a product to impress customers, it must have an eye-catching appearance, and the two of these products do too. They all have good looks and always show portability on any terrain.
First, we want to talk about the look of the Shark NV755 and UV795. These are versatile vacuum cleaners with an incredibly versatile 3-in-1 design. You can use it with 3 different modes to adapt to each area of the house. In addition, they have a handle with a power button that you can take advantage of when you want to change something while cleaning. Furthermore, 30 ft is the ideal length of the cord that these products all have. It expands the space so you feel comfortable without paying too much attention to the socket. In addition, they all have LED lights on the wand for easy handling when the working area becomes dark. Inside are filtered carriers including HEPA filters and foam filters.
Shark NV755 and UV795 are both 3-in-1 vacuum cleaners, so their portability belongs to the high-level group. They are just right in weight for comfortable push-pull with an upright form. Also, if you find the staircase area difficult to do, separate the canister or pod to take care of that spot. Furthermore, the wheels make them more agile, along with the help of a swivel steering wheel. With these features, you can work with peace of mind, increasing efficiency, and completing quickly.
Shark NV755 vs UV795 Comparison
These vacuum cleaners have many similarities in design, technology, and dust cup. Also, you can find a difference in performance type, attachments with weight – color in appearance.
- Shark NV755 and UV795 are extremely versatile with 3 working modes that everyone knows are 3-in-1 vacuum cleaners. It transforms from its original upright form, thanks to the Powered Lift-away to a lighter and lighter form. This function is suitable for working in uneven and overhead places.
- Next, the above items, although lightweight, still use the wheel to increase flexibility when moving. In addition, the swivel steering wheel is also very supportive so that you are not tired when moving them. Moreover, the 30ft cord is also a factor for you to finish housework earlier. It’s quite long so you move wider, don’t need to change where the power plug is repeatedly.
- In addition, LED lights are one of the powerful tools to help achieve 100% efficiency. People often do poor cleaning in dark corners so these LED lights will help you remove them all. Therefore, no dust, pet hair, or debris will remain on the floor and carpet.
- Plus, both have them HEPA filters to separate and keep dust and pet hair and prevent clogging inside. They also have 2 additional foam filters to help increase the filtering capacity. Furthermore, to create the airy allergens, they incorporate AACS technology in addition. In particular, the dust and pet hair storage area is a large dust cup with a capacity of up to 3.57 quarts.
- Lastly, every vacuum cleaner needs strong suction power to quickly and cleanly vacuum according to customer requirements. Both of these products have 1150 watts – 9.5 amps of power to produce great suction power. Therefore, the work will take place smoothly and quickly.
- Shark NV755 and UV795 come in different shades with striking colors in their looks. The Shark NV755 is a teal color with a weight of only about 15 Ibs. Shark UV795 is light on blue and heavier than the other with 17.37 Ibs. In addition, the other dimensions also highlight the compactness of NV755: 15-13-29 with 47-10.5-12 respectively. Therefore, you will find this vacuum cleaner will make it easier to store and less tired when transporting.
- In addition, they utilize many common attachments such as duster crevice, mini motorized brush, and canister caddy with the accessory bag. However, the difference lies in the remaining types of attachments. With the NV755, you get the dust-away hard floor attachment, pet power brush, and dusting brush. Meanwhile, Shark UV795 has other varieties such as pet multi-tool, LED dust-away hard floor attachment, and under appliance wand.
- They are all products that have each type of use for different types of surfaces. Shark NV755 works professionally on carpets and is capable of cleaning pet hair and debris. In this case, Shark UV795 does a great job cleaning on multi-surface with too high performance.
Shark NV755 and UV795 are both quite light in the price range from $ 200 to $ 230. In addition, Shark will give you a reasonable warranty so you have time to review and ask if there is a problem. In addition, the prices are still subject to change, so you need to carefully check their information.
Shark NV755 and UV795 bring many conveniences and at the same time save everyone, especially busy ones. However, with what has been mentioned, Shark NV755 is superior with manual-wind cord, lighter weight, and cheaper price. Moreover, the high value from the user also makes this product more and more welcome.