If you mention a famous brand of vacuum cleaners, many people will call the Shark name. This is one of the reputable brands when it comes to delivering excellent quality products. Many customers have used and appreciated the products it produces. Among them, quite a few people are interested in Shark NV801 VS NV752. However, many people who have not used them will not know how to choose. Therefore, we made this article to compare these two items, helping people choose the right product. Therefore, you often read this article and research more, then make the decision you think is the best.
Shark NV801 VS NV752 Overview
These two products have many points that make customers very popular. However, when they see them, they enjoy their versatile design and high portability.
The outstanding designs of Shark NV801 and NV752 also create excitement for customers. Both are beautifully colored with basic upright shapes. The relatively tall upright form makes you more comfortable working than too tall or too short cameras. In addition, using long cords is also an advantage when you have a large room and only one outlet. Besides, the D-shaped handle is easy to hold and it has controls for convenient adjustment. In addition, there are many LEDs to illuminate with relatively large brightness. Inside these vacuum cleaners are motors, filtration systems, and electrical systems. In particular, they have added wheels to move easily with the effectiveness of swivel steering as well.
Now, we will mention on the portability of Shark NV801 and NV752. With a lightweight design, you can pull or push them easily as you want. In addition, these items can detach the canister for holding in one hand and take them into another place. Moreover, they get a pair of the wheel to run freely and easily to change the direction. Besides, Shark applies for them swivel steering to raise the maneuverability at a high level. Therefore, this portability makes these models become outstanding and attractive more than the other vacuums.
Shark NV801 VS NV752 Comparison
The reality, although they come from the same brand, they still have some features in both similarities and difference. The similarity relates to some points in design, technology, and attachment with other points. Meanwhile, the difference is about other technology, weight – color, and dust cup.
- They differ entirely in internal technology. Shark NV801 is applying DuoClean with Dual brush-roll to tackle dust and debris series but its dust cup is only 0.9 dry quarts. Shark NV752 gets TruePet technology with pet hair-specific tools such as a TruePet motorized brush. Of course, the Shark NV752 can keep much dust with a large dust cup which is 1.5 quarts. This will ensure a better suggestion for pet hair and dirt.
- Both are designed with 2-in-1 functionality. Shark NV801 is upright vacuums with DuoClean technology, easy removal of the canister to return them to Lift-Away mode. While that, Shark NV752 is an upright vacuum True pet with a built-in Lift-Away Pod. This will help Shark NV752 extend the reach of the stairs and the ceiling. From that, it becomes easier to remove the deep dirt.
- Shark NV801 is completely different when it comes to red and weighs 15 pounds along with dimensions of 11.77L x 11.93W x 46.14H. Meanwhile, the Shark NV752 looks deeper with a charming Bordeaux color and has slightly heavier with a weight of 15.4 pounds goes with dimension 13.2L x 11.9W x 45H. We can say that Shark NV801 is still lighter in weight, but with a larger length in design than Shark NV752.
- Shark NV801 vs NV752 can be used together with two types of pet accessories. Shark NV801 comes with three additional accessories: Under Appliance Wand, Duster Crevice, Accessory Bag which will help you remove dust manually better. Meanwhile, Shark NV752 comes with only one type of accessory: 12 “Crevice Tool. Maybe, the Shark NV752 loses in terms of accessories but wins for the technology inside with just one pressing button. You can change many different modes in the workflow from hardwood, stairs, or carpet…and more.
- They are also lightweight with a basic upright form. This form lets you feel comfortable when delivering this item. With the cord 30ft, you can cover a large room with less time changing the outlet.
- Besides, they are also flexible with a pair of wheels at the back. You can easy to guess the function of these wheels. They support to let you move the machines with less energy. Moreover, swivel steering also assists to raise the maneuverability of them to help people be safe in mind.
- Next, the D-shape handle is easy to hold. Besides, the button control lies on this device to get you clearly see. Therefore, you can apply the fingertip control to switch between hard floor and carpet so quickly and simply. The thing you need is choosing a suitable setting for cleaning on the surface you are working on.
- Plus, Powered Lift-away technology contributes to making their design flexibility. You can lift away the canister so simple to clean a hard place that you cannot reach when using other units. This feature makes them famous with 2-in-1 modes for cleaning effectively.
- About the filtration system, these items use Anti-allergen technology with HEPA filter to change the atmosphere in your house. This aims to detach dust and allergen so perfect, then make the air become fresher that is out of your expectation. This is the reason why people like them much for giving good air for allergic people.
- At last, both of them generate suction from motor 1150 watts of power rating and 9.5 amps. From that, you can use strong and continual suction for cleaning to get the best result.
Shark NV801 VS NV752 has a difference of more than $ 100 when buying these products. This price is also suitable as you can get pretty much anything from the more expensive product – Shark NV752. Both are manufactured by SharkNinja with a multi-year warranty and customer service.
Overall, the Shark NV801 and NV752 are both upright 2-in-1 vacuum cleaners with fast and efficient work quality. However, Shark NV752 will bring a lot of free time thanks to internal technology simply pressing a button to change clean mode. Meanwhile, Shark NV801 will be more annoying when it comes to changing accessories on different cleaning surfaces. And in particular, Shark NV752 is the best product for removing pet hair. Of course, the price of Shark NV752 will be higher than Shark NV801.