Vacuums have long been no stranger to all families. they are a versatile tool to help people clean the home and workplace quickly and conveniently. Moreover, many types of vacuum cleaners also help filter the air, avoiding allergies. Among them, we want to mention Shark NV803 vs NV800. These are two products that customers have chosen quite a lot in recent years. With the experience of researching and learning about Shark, we believe that these products will satisfy even difficult people. If you still feel confused, please follow the information in this article to see more clearly.
Shark NV803 vs NV800 Overview
Belonging to a famous brand, they have many outstanding points, especially the beauty and convenience on the outside. Moreover, from that design, you can also realize its high portability.
The design of Shark NV803 and NV800 is similar to many other vacuum cleaners. They let you work in the upright position and the height just enough not to bend. In addition, there are controls for you to adjust the mode and working style accordingly. Moreover, Shark arranged the LEDs to light up but where there is no light. In addition, inside the vacuum cleaner, there is a large motor and complete filter system. These are the two main components of the machine for efficient cleaning. In particular, wheels are the element that helps them move quickly, smoothly in the opposite direction, and do not affect the cleaning surface. These two items can also easily and conveniently lift away the canister when working.
Because of the flexible design of the Shark NV803 and NV800, its portability is clearly visible. Lightweight is also a factor to help people not afraid to carry and transport. Next, the Powered Lift-away supports the canister separator for convenient movement and easy cleaning of the stair area. Also, the combination of swivel steering and wheels is a perfect couple when running on any surface. As a result, you can work with peace of mind thanks to this flexibility.
Shark NV803 vs NV800 Comparison
Of course, coming to a comparison like this, you will not care more than their similarities and differences. As we learn, the similarity is mainly about design, technology. The difference between these two items is in weight – colors, accessories, and other factors.
- Shark NV803 and NV800 have you to see a clear resemblance in appearance. They are upright machines, which are quite convenient for working and storing. In addition, the cord is up to 30ft long – ideal length for working in large spaces with limited power outlets.
- In addition, these two items use Powered Lift-away technology to raise the canister. This gives you the freedom to move around and makes it easy to clean difficult areas. Furthermore, wheels and swivel steering support maneuverable movement so you don’t have to worry too much. This feature receives many high compliments for users when it runs smoothly on both carpets and floors.
- Next, Duoclean technology promotes rapid floor and carpet cleaning thanks to the efficient operation of dual brush-roll. From there, you will collect a lot of fine dust and large debris into the dust cup. According to information from Amazon, they have dust cups with a capacity of 0.9 quarts. With the above capacity, you will spend less time emptying dust cup, saving more time.
- Additionally, you can trust in their filtration system with the perfect combo of AACS technology go with a HEPA filter to take dust and allergen in separate sides. Many allergic people will be pleased with this feature. It lets them feel more comfortable and less affects badly their health.
- In addition, LEDs are capable of lighting quite well. Thanks to that, you will clearly see the residual dirt or detect them in a place you often ignore. This is a convenient point that many vacuum cleaners lack, so the working efficiency is less.
- Lastly, they also use the motor with 1150 watts of power rating and 9.2 amps. This helps to create and generate the best suction that is strong and stable for cleaning.
- The first difference between Shark NV803 and NV800 is in different weights, sizes, and colors. First, the NV803 stands out with cinnamon and weighs about 15 pounds. Meanwhile, the Shark NV800 is blue and weighs only 14.5 pounds. Next, Shark NV803 is slightly higher with number inches 11.77 x 11.93 x 46.14 while NV800 has only 13.80 x 11.90 x 32.00 Inches.
- Next, they use the same crevice tool and pet multi-tool with the same DuoClean bristle floor nozzle. However, they have other accessories as well. Specifically, Shark NV800 includes the upholstery tool and wand. Whereas, Shark NV803 owns the pet power brush and under appliance wand with duster crevice and accessories bag. Therefore, two items can do quests that the other cannot.
- Lastly, they both use fingertip controls to toggle floor and carpet cleaning modes. However, Shark NV803 is a bit more appreciated for its versatility and agility.
Currently, the price of the Shark NV803 and NV800 does not differ much. They are all in the under $ 200 price range provided by Amazon. Both the comedy has a long warranty and is resolved with questions about the product through Customer service. However, you will also need to visit Amazon regularly to capture changing information if any.
Overall, the information about Shark NV803 and NV800 has helped you to better understand these two products. Of these two types of vacuum cleaners, the Shark NV803 is rated higher when it reaches 4.4 stars on Amazon – a not small number. Furthermore, it comes in more ideal dimensions and is more flexible to work with.