Have many types of vacuum cleaners that ensure user comfort. They are spread across a wide range of prices for everyone to choose from. However, a large number also makes them wonder which one to choose. Therefore, for today’s article, we will compare two products – Shark NV831 vs NV835. These are two products under the Shark brand – one of the mark brands in the vacuum cleaner manufacturing field. Many customers have used them and are quite satisfied with their quality. So this article will definitely provide you with useful information about two hot products in the market. Do not hesitate to read the entire article for a more thorough view.
Shark NV831 vs NV835 Overview
Both types of vacuum cleaners offer a lot of benefits that most customers want. In particular, the design is an element that is easy to see and can attract the customer’s interest. Also from their design, one will see the movement of these two items.
As you can see, the beautiful designs of Shark NV831 and NV835 make a strong impression on everyone. First, Shark still takes advantage of the upright shape with a relative height so that users can find it just within reach when used. In addition, the D-shape handle is easy to grip to push and pull and contains controls to adjust according to your desired mode. Furthermore, the middle section contains the motor inside with the dust filter connected to the large dust cup. Below, Shark has a wheel design for easy movement on any surface. Plus, the LED lights make it convenient to clean dark places indoors. From all the features above, you can understand why they are so attractive to other vacuums.
With Shark NV831 and NV835, portability is also important during the workflow. Specifically, Shark creates them in a moderate amount so that everyone can carry them as they please. In addition, it applies Powered Lift-away technology to separate and lift the canister. This helps users find it convenient to work, especially in the staircase area. Furthermore, the wheels give them more flexibility when working on rather maneuverable surfaces. Therefore, a lot of customers were satisfied with this feature of the two items.
Shark NV831 vs NV835 Comparison
In this section, you will see the pros and cons of Shark NV831 and NV835 in many ways. About the same, these are the main elements of Shark’s familiar design as well as technologies. In addition, they also differ in the capacity of the dust cup with weight and accessories.
Similarity Between Shark NV831 vs NV835
- Without taking into account the specs, you will mistake the Shark NV831 and NV835 because they are too similar. Both are colored red and black in the same positions. The sizes are also not much different, so you need to pay close attention to distinguish.
- Next, they come in the traditional upright format with a D-shaped handle. It contains buttons for you to apply fingertip controls to select the right mode. In addition, Powered Lift-away technology makes items more versatile. Thanks to that, you can lift the canister to both clean and climb stairs normally.
- Moreover, both models of these vacuum cleaners use complete filters with the perfect combination of technology AACS and HEPA. Therefore, you can feel the fresh air after completing the cleaning. The filter helps keep dust and allergen inside the dust cup and avoid clogging inside the machine.
- Plus, DuoClean technology is also an important and modern element that they own. It has a combination of a bristle brush and a soft roller to repel dust and debris on carpets and floors. They have motor 9.5 amps and 1150 watts help to generate suction power and use it for vacuuming. In addition, it can also clean with 2 speeds for you to adjust to each terrain accordingly.
- Finally, in order to move smoothly, wheels play a very important role. Especially, when you encounter dark areas, low light, you can use LED lights to light.
Difference Between Shark NV831 vs NV835
- Although Shark NV831 and NV835 are similar in color, weight and other dimensions are different. Specifically, the Shark NV831 is only 23.6 pounds with another dimension of 10.6 x 12.2 x 47.2 while the NV835 is heavier at 30 pounds and 12 x 11.2 x 46. Therefore, Shark NV831 is more compact for storage than the other.
- Besides, Size is the biggest difference in the dust cup. Shark NV831 is outperformed with 1.5 quarts, slightly larger than the Shark NV835. This element helps to retain more dust and pet hair during cleaning. From there, you can limit the number of dust cup empties and save time. Hence, in this respect, we are more inclined to Shark NV831.
- In addition to the 30ft cord with the duster crevice tool, they also use a specialized tool for pet hair that is pet multi-tool. However, these items also use different accessories. Shark NV831 takes advantage of the pet power brush meanwhile NV835 owns a mini motorized brush instead.
The Shark NV831 and NV835 are both mid-priced and affordable for anyone to own one. They only cost under $ 200 – which is quite reasonable for you to buy a good, high-quality machine. Additionally, they have a 7-year limited warranty so you can take care of any unfortunate errors that occur with them.
General, Shark NV831 vs NV835 are products that can meet the practical requirements of customers. In particular, Shark NV831 received more positive feedback than the other product. It is lighter in weight, has a bigger dust cup, and has a customer rating of 4.4 stars.