Currently, the vacuum cleaner is too familiar to everyone after years of launch since the first product. Up to now, the number of products has increased exponentially with many brands produced and distributed. Consumers have more choices, but it is also more difficult to choose which one. So, come with us to explore and sort your vacuum cleaner to make it easier to buy. And today, we will give more information about Shark UV795 vs NV752. There are a lot of people curious about what these two products own. Therefore, please follow this article to grasp their similarities and differences.
Shark UV795 vs NV752 Overview
These are two elite products from Shark – a brand that has made a big mark in the vacuum cleaner manufacturing sector. It’s careful and meticulous to create machines that are both beautiful on the outside and inside. In addition, convenience is still on top for users to feel comfortable.
The attraction of Shark UV795 and NV752 is shown in their beautiful looks. Both are functional machines with many working modes. In addition to using the product in upright form, you can detach the canister and even the pod so you can suck in the stairs or on the chair. In addition, when you clean the floors and carpets, the swivel head helps them to be maneuverable when they meet with narrow corners. On the handle, there are more buttons for you to conveniently make appropriate adjustments. Furthermore, it is convenient that both models have LED lights that can be used to deal with dark places. In particular, the cord also belongs to the group with a good length to work in large spaces.
The portability of Shark UV795 and NV752 makes people excited. Both are moderately in weight, around 18 Ibs, so people can push and pull comfortably. What’s more, they all have a convenient post-shape-shifting working mode with the Lift-away function that Shark designed. Therefore, you can work regardless of terrain so nothing can be difficult for you. Besides, Swivel steering is also a big plus point to increase their convenience when moving.
Shark UV795 vs NV752 Comparison
Both products promise to bring a lot of convenience to users through what they own. Their features of the two items are the flexible design with a Lift-away function, filter, and suction power with other small points. In addition, they differ in the attachments they have, in weight, and dust cup capacity.
Similarity Between Shark UV795 vs NV752
- Shark UV795 and NV752 both take advantage of the motor with quite a large capacity. It reaches 1150 watts of power rating with 9.5 amps. From there, they get pretty good suction power for quick cleaning. Plus, thanks to Never Lose Suction, you’ll see the stability and power of suction power while working without interruptions or abrupt loss.
- Furthermore, they are quite convenient with buttons on the handle for you to manipulate the fingertip control. Therefore, you can select the appropriate mode for the floor and carpet so that they produce the corresponding suction power.
- Plus, the Powered Lift-away makes it easy to disassemble the unit for easy carrying and cleaning. With ordinary machines, the stairs always make it difficult for you. But with these two models, it doesn’t matter. Moreover, they both take advantage of the swivel steering so the convenience is not inferior to each other.
- Continuing to talk about design, both have a cord with a length up to 30ft. Many people comment that with this length, you will have less power to unplug when vacuuming in a large room. It increases their cover, more expansive than normal reach. In particular, LED lights repel dark places to enhance the cleaning of residual dirt.
- Lastly, they both use AACS technology to suppress allergens that harm everyone. In addition, it uses a specialized filter applied by many major brands.
Difference Between Shark UV795 vs NV752
- Shark UV795 and NV752 have different colors and weights. Namely, Shark UV795 is blue with a weight of 17.7 Ibs. Meanwhile, Shark NV752 is sweeter in the Bordeaux color and lighter with 16.4 Ibs. Moreover, in addition to being lighter, the Shark NV752 also has other slightly smaller sizes with 13.2: 11.9: 45 (inches).
- Plus, the dimensions of the dust cup are also different, making it stand out. Shark UV795 is capable of storing up to 3.57 quarts while NV752 can only hold more than 3 quarts. Therefore, this feature helps Shark UV795 outperform the opponent.
- Next, these models give you many attachments like Pet multi-tool, TruePet mini motorized brush, and dusting brush with the pet upholstery tool. However, we would like to mention the differences between the remaining ones. Shark UV795 utilizes the duster crevice tool, the canister caddy with storage bag, and under appliance wand. With NV752, there are 12 “crevice tool, pet power brush, and accessories bag with hard floor genie.
- Last but not least, their working modes are also different, which we cannot ignore. Shark UV795 is famous for its 3-in-1 mode which is capable of completing all tasks excellently. Meanwhile, NV752 is weaker when it is only a 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner.
Shark UV795 and NV752 are priced in the top middle with around $ 300. This is a relatively high price but it matches their quality. You can view the information regularly to capture them clearly.
Shark UV795 and NV752 both bring practical benefits that users always want. However, based on the above factors, the Shark UV795 is a bit better with more highlights. This item gets a large dust cup and more cleaning methods and attachments than the other. Therefore, you can notice this suggestion to have a good decision.