Currently, Shark is among the most sought-after brands on the market for vacuum cleaners. It brings quality, ergonomic, and look-alike machines that can’t be criticized. Besides, the price is also highly competitive and suitable for each type of user and each customer’s requirement. Therefore, its products have received many good feedbacks and Shark X40 vs F80 is no an exception. This article will deploy information on two products so that people can accumulate more good options if they want to buy a vacuum cleaner.
Shark X40 vs F80: Overall
Shark and Dyson brands always make great vacuum cleaner models. This is the reason why this vacuum cleaner has always been chosen and used by customers
Design is almost the top concern of many customers when choosing a product. They don’t like bulky machines because they are tiring and take up a lot of space to store. Fortunately, the Shark X40 and F80 are neat and do not use wires but use batteries instead. Moreover, the feature to quickly convert to a handheld format is also appreciated. The bottom of the exposed head also has LED lights to illuminate when needed. In particular, it also has 2 extra brush-roll and side edge brush for thorough cleaning. Therefore, their design is a big plus when competing with other products.
Shark X40 and F80 are both quite portable with the above design. Both are less than 8 pounds, so carrying or moving them back and forth is not difficult and complicated. Even if your house has many floors, the items are gentle to bring up without pain. Therefore, their portability will not disappoint people.
Shark X40 vs F80: Comparison
As everyone can see, Shark always dedicates the best to his brainchildren. Shark is interested in modern technology to design details. Therefore, products from this brand always attract the attention of many new and old customers. And the Shark X40 and F80 are two of those elite vacuum cleaners. They have similar designs with similar features such as shape, motor, battery, etc. However, they use different tools and different battery times.
- Firstly, these items have a great design like compact and lightweight with a stick form. They just weight at 8.7 pounds and lighter than many other vacuums. Therefore, carrying or bringing is not a problem more. They have a large dust cup that is around 0.3 quarts, too.
- Also, they utilize DuoClean technology and change cleaning modes for a suitable type of floor. Besides, you will receive two separate brush-roll and side edge brush to suck up dirt on edges and corners. Through the button on the handle, you can work with simple operation.
- Moreover, these models create a powerful suction to pick up all the bad particles. They use a 300watts power rating – 11.9 amps to operate. You will never mind about losing or stop airflow during cleaning with this feature.
- The appliance of Lithium-ion batteries is a great idea of Shark. This kind of battery is rechargeable for easy changing and gives fade-free power for the job. You have to note that this battery needs to charge in 3.5 hours.
- It will be a shortcoming if we don’t mention about LED lights with capability in shinning. This helps to clean all the areas that are dark or bright to clean entirely.
- Many vacuums use a HEPA filter and these vacuums come with air filtration. You can see foam and felt air filter in their design with pre/post motors. Especially, you can wash them after use for saving money. Moreover, you can take other attachments to do more tasks that we will say below.
- When you see their sample, the color is the difference between then. Shark X40 is cool with charcoal grey/limestone and Shark F80 is so luxurious through golden appearance. You can choose one if you like more.
- The next difference is the existence of Multiflex technology that Shark installs. Between them, Shark F80 is the only vacuum that owns this technology, and Shark X40 doesn’t. This lets you save in mind when standing by itself and take a small space for storage.
- Additionally, the runtime of the battery also makes them become different when comparing. Shark X40 lets you do in 40 minutes when that of Shark F80 is up to 80 minutes – twice times. When you change into handheld modes, this is 10 and 20 minutes, respectively.
- Plus, they use ION modes for everyday cleaning as well as ION Boost modes when you want more suction. However, they get different ION power pack battery that you can see. Shark F80 has 2X 7-cell lithium than Shark X40. In contrast, Shark F80 uses 2 removable batteries when that of Shark F40 is only one.
- Lastly, these vacuums also get a crevice tool, dusting brush, and pet multi-tool for versatile working. However, there still has a slight difference between them. When Shark X4 uses a rigid cleaning wand, Shark F80 gets a multiflex cleaning wand instead.
Shark X40 and F80 have a price difference of up to $ 100. In which, Shark X40 belongs to the mid-range model while the Shark F80 has a higher price. Therefore, many customers tend to choose Shark X40 because it is cheaper. However, people still need regular access to observe price changes in order to buy a better price.
From the information above, we can see that the Shark X40 and F80 are of equal quality. In terms of working time, Shark F80 is superior. However, the price of the Shark X40 is cheaper, in accordance with the tastes of consumers. In addition, it also receives higher reviews and feedback from consumers. So, it can be said that Shark X40 is a slightly superior product.